Adjustments

Ok, so I was possibly brooding, but hey, when a bat gets mad they work out, brood, or fight people. I was doing two of the options above, brooding and working out. I was currently on the trapeze, it's where I have always been able to think. I was flying, and was totally oblivious to the little boy watching me.
I was so caught up in my acrobatics, only a child's laugh made me look away from the trapeze. Big mistake, I totally missed the bar and started to fall towards the ground, and cuz I didn't clearly see the boy, I couldn't use my training to save me. I screamed, cuz I actually was a bit scared. I was only scared cuz I couldn't save myself. But before I was gonna hit the ground, someone caught me and broke my fall. I was disoriented due to how much I was spinning while I fell, and to going to not free fall.
Once I was able to see clearly, I saw a concerned Aqualad. He was helping me stand up, when Bruce pulled me into a hug. Also a little boy hugged me as well. When I looked at the boy, I gasped.
"Timmy?"
"Hi, you've gotten bigger since I last saw you." He said, and I smile weakly.
"Yeah, and I almost died like my parents did the last time you saw me." I said, and I'm doing so, I made myself break down. I may be Robin, the boy who doesn't cry or show emotions. However, right now, I'm Liliana Grayson, the last Flying Grayson, a scared survivor, and I'm only human.
"Thank you for saving her, her parents died like that and whenever she falls she freezes." Bruce said to Aqualad, said hero only nodded courtly in response.
"Stephanie, come on. Let's have Alfred make you some tea." I nod as dad helps me stand up, I'm shaking and still scared. That was the closest I'd come to dying, we'll, dying the way my parents died. Normally I save myself a few feet from the platform, but I was feet from the ground, the ground! That was super close, I almost met the same fat as my parents. When we get to the kitchen, Alfred already has some tea made for em.
"Thanks Alfe, Bruce, that was the closest I've come to their fate." I say, in a whisper, I'm still shaken up,pretty badly.
"I know sweetheart, but you didn't, so come on. Finish your tea, then you can go take a nap before you do your homework, ok?"
"Ok, and thanks. For being there for me all these years, it means a lot to me a Bruce." He smiles then gives me a kiss on the head before he has to go back to Wayne Enterprise, I finish my tea then head up to my room for some sleep.

Jason

So, I was worried about sister. I mean, she almost died like her parents did. That in itself would have anyone concerned, but me, I'm really scared. Her mask she wears, it's gonna start to crack soon. With her team here at the manor, and the bullies at school. She's only capable of so much, right now she's napping. Which is a relief, her night terrors have been getting worse. I love her, but seriously, I need sleep!!! Anyway, I'm in the study with Bruce and the new boy he just adopted.

"Ok, I want you both to be good and listen to Lily, and the heroes." Tim nods then leaves with Alfred so he can get settled in.

"Jason, please, keep an eye out for her. Also, please keep our nightly job secret." I nod, then give Bruce a hug before he leaves. I just wish I could do more for Lily, she's treated me so well.

"Tim?" I ask, as I knocked on the boys door. It opened to reveal a sad little boy, I used my gentlest tone I could muster, and spoke to him.

"Hey there, I know what your going through is hard, but it'll get better. Now, do you want to go see if Alfred has any cookies?" I see his face light up, and that makes me laugh.

"Ok, then let's go. But be quiet, Lily is asleep. She hasn't been sleeping much lately, so she needs this." Tim nods as we quietly make our way to the kitchen and to food.

Lily

I felt so good, I just finished my nap. That's the best sleep I've had in weeks, even if it was only an hour. I stood up and stretched, then looked at my reflection.

I was a mess, so I knew I had to change. I put on black leggings, a grey sweater, and brown knee length boots. I just combed my hair out, then headed downstairs.

I was wondering were everyone was, like seriously, the Manor was like a ghost town. That's when I started running, it's too quiet.

I made it to the dinning room, that's when I heard voices. I listened, and it sounded like happy chatter. So sighing I entered the room, and smiled. The team was there and Tim and Jason were getting along.

"Hey, Sorry. I fell asleep, not really been sleeping well recently. Now, did I miss dinner?" I ask playfully, and Tim and Jason nodded no, but decided to pull me out of the room. We all were laughing, cuz I decided to start a game of tag. Jason was it, and me and Tim started to avoid him.

Open

As the people they were sent to protect began to play tag, the team smiled. This family seemed close, but the girls statement made them all wonder.

'Why wouldn't she be sleeping well?' Asked Megan into the mind link.

'Threats?' Asked Wally.

'No, this family is threatened like monthly.' Said Artemis.

'Guys, I hear something outside.' Said Conor, right as the door was blown open, and Tim and Jason screamed.

"Tim Jason, let's go!" Shouted Lily, as she picked up Tim and grabbed Jason's hand. They then bolted, not cuz they were scared, save Tim, it was so they wouldn't be captured.

"It's Deathstroke!" Cried out Artemis, and that name alone made Lily freeze in place. Jason knee why, so he then took Tim from her.

"Go, get to your room and lock yourself in the closet. I'll catch up with you, just go!" Lily said, as she turned around and bolted to the entry way of the manor.

What she saw was horrible, the team was all out cold. Slade was about to kill Artemis, and the doors were splinters.

"Slade, stop! This is between us, leave them all out of it." She Cried our, as the assassin turned around and saw her.

"Well, it's been a while. Apprentice." He said, and that made Lily growl.

"Never." Then she dropped smoke pellets and entered the battle. Robin cackle ringing through the Manor.