That's not Good

We where all worried, Lily hasn't responded. The last thing we heard was her scream, then we lost contact. That's never good, especially in our job.

We where almost to where her distress beacon was, and we could already see the signs of battle. We where still a good few blocks away, so we knew it wasn't gonna be pretty.

We got to the docks, and it was bad. There was a wearhouse that was completely destroyed, and the roof was still on fire. The dock was totally destroyed, and it was obvious there was a fight.

"My god. What happened here?" Tim asked, and we all didn't even know how to answer.

"Fan out, search for any clues." Bats Said, so we did. I was scanning the ground, and I saw slashes in the metal. They looked suspiciously like dagger slashes, they probably where.

I kept looking, soon I found blood. I had this sinking suspicion in my stomach, like I wouldn't like what I learned. I pulled out my scanner, and scanned the blood. The result popped up immediately, which automatically meant it was a hero.

'Stephanie-Rachel Grayson-Wayne'

I stared at the scanner in horror, no way she'd loose this much blood. Lily is too good, she hasn't gotten hurt enough to loose this much blood in a long time.

"Bats, I found something!" Spoiler Cried out, we all rushed to her, only to find Lily's mask and utility belt. Her mask was stuck to a chunk of cement, held in place by a dagger. The mask, and cement had blood.

"It's her blood, I scanned a puddle of blood over that way, and the result was hers." I said grimly, as I pointed to my right.

"It's ok Jay, let's just figure out who did this." Bruce said to me, and I nodded.

"I found these." Batgirl Said, as she held up two gloves. We all instantly paled, those are Lily's gauntlets. Damien held up two poles, but one had blood on it.

"Are those?" Began a pale Tim, and Damien nodded solemnly.

"Sisters Escrima sticks, one is fractured." He said, and he showed us. It indeed was fractured, but it also looked like something was embedded in it.

"Ok, if Lily's gear is here. Where is she?" Asked Stephanie, and we all thought.

"The better question is Who took her, and why was she targeted?" Asked Bruce, and we all got grim faces. There are too many reasons why she alone could have been targeted, and there are just as many people who could have taken her.

With this, we take photos of this area, then head back to Gotham. I take a detour, I stop by her apartment. I busted down her door, then left some of her blood there. As well as made it look like she put up a fight, this included bullets and some destroyed furniture.

Satisfied, I left her apartment. I had a feeling she was gonna be missing for a while, so I took precautions. Nightwing will be easier to lie about where 'he' is, Lily, not so much.

Time skip, after Damien's time with Talon...

(Damien agreed to help Talon so he could find his sister, not for the other reason)

We where all sick, we now knew who took Lily four months ago. It was the Court of Owls, which shouldn't be possible. They are only a nursery rhyme, a terribly morbid one.

However, it's not a nightmare. It's reality, and that's why it's so much worse. I've had to patrol Blüdhaven to keep Lily's city safe, and it's not easy. However, thanks to our recent showdown with a Talon and the Owls, we sorta know why they took Lily.

Damien

I feel like a fool, like an utter imbecile. I let Talon device me, I fell for his lies like a complete and utter idiot.

It wasn't until Talon started to rant and brag to the court that I realized I had been deceived. He wanted me to kill father, he wanted me to kill my other sisters!

All while ranting about having found the true Gray Son. Saying that I was destined to be their savior, not the other child. He kept saying how the other was to impossible to make into their savior, that they waited too late to take her.

That's when we all realized they took Lily, that's when we realized she had been here the whole time. He even went so far as to have her dragged out by owls, she was in her Nightwing suit. However it was bloodstained, and there was now a scar over her eye.

She looked like shit, and she was out of it. There was a slight golden flint in her crystal blue eyes, and that scared us. She saw us, and her eyes cleared. She started fighting back, she was trying to get to us.

They sedated her, then dragged her away. We weren't able to get her, she was gone. Again, and we where right there. We managed to get out, but we where nowhere closer to finding Grayson. It's infuriating to no end, that she was so close yet she slipped through our fingers.

Lily

I know my family is looking for me, I saw them. I saw them, and they tried to get me. I know they are loosing hope, I know. The court took my suit after they where here, and they blew it up I think.

Glad I wear shorts and a bra underneath my suit, and also glad that I decided to wear my prototype contacts. I think they are the only thing keeping me sane.

They keep showing me reality, sure one is damaged, but that's better than nothing. I've been in this labyrinth for about two months now, thankfully my contacts keep track of time. Otherwise I'd have gone crazy, cuz my internal clock would be gone by now.

I've been able to find food and water thanks to my contacts, so I'm not to horribly malnourished. However, I can't get a signal yet. I should be able to send out a SOS if I can get a signal, so I've been trying to get a signal.

I have been avoiding all the owls that are in here, and I think that I'm close to an exit. I just have to stay focused, and keep pushing forward.

My contact alerts me that it found a weak floor panel, I smirked.

"Found ya." I Said, my voice is raspy, but I don't care. I might have just found my way out, so I use my amazing bobby-pins to lift the floor, without leaving behind a trace of what I did.

I fell, thankfully my contacts give me perfect night vision. I was able to sneak my way through the dark hallway, I just need to get a signal. Once I do that, if someone received it, then they can get my signal as they get closer.

I kept going, slowly. The tunnel was long, and it was cold. But that won't stop me, not when I've gotten this far. I got one bar, I smirked. Just enough of a signal to send out my signal.

Sadly my SOS didn't work due to my one lease being broken, but I was able to get my code out to send my package to Babs. I hope it works, but that's why we have prototypes.

I quickened my pace, making sure I was still leaving behind my special trail. I wanted to get out of here, I had to. That's when I heard them, owls, guess they noticed I was gone.

I sped up, I had to get away. I won't let them take me back, I can't let them get me.

Turning the corner, I saw that there was a door. Door means exit, exit means I can escape. So I just rammed the door, it didn't burst down, but I kept doing it. Not caring how much it hurt, or how much blood was starting to deep down my back.

After about ten times, the door burst. I fell forward, and landed in snow. I stood up and looked around, I was in a snowy terrain. I quickly took a picture of my surroundings, and sent it to Barbra. I had four bars, that meant I had a better chance of getting home.

I set a marker here, so if I get recaptured, I will be found. I also realized that Babs should also get the stealth gear I invented, so I had that sent to her as well. I looked and saw the owls and a Talon where closing in, I needed to send her a message. I need more time, ok think.

I quickly put the door back on the entry, and used my body to keep it there. While I sent Babs a message, I just hit send when the door went flying forward and knocking me out.

'Send original team, sent u gear to let them borrow. Don't tell Bruce, please hurry.'