Caption 81

appreciate the small things in life. appreciate the way the sun filters onto someone's face for a split second. appreciate the half smile of a person who's sometimes too sad to speak. appreciate the mouthed thank you dog a person whose heart you've touched. appreciate the conversations that flow as you sit on your bed, cross legged and facing each other. appreciate the flash on a camera and the little nod someone gives you when they see something you don't. appreciate the way they twist their ring a line on their finger and stare out into the distance. appreciate the squint of a person who hasn't felt the familiarity of a laugh in so long. appreciate the feeling of hot pavement on the bare bits of your back that haven't been covered by your shirt. appreciate the rush as the plane lifts you off the ground and to another place that you fancy a lot more than the place you've grown so accustomed to. appreciate the way someone throws side glances at every mirror they pass after they get their hair dyed and the restaurant small smile. appreciate the flitting eyes of people who are in love with each other but are too scared to say anything. appreciate the stare that lasts a split second longer. appreciate the warmth in the eyes of someone who genuinely cares. because soon you'll realize that you're make up of tiny; beautiful occurrences.