I nodded, laughing, "You idiot, you find everyone cute, but this time I agree, he is cute".

"Bitchesss that's my jam!! You coming with me?" Kim asked.

"I am coming!!", Meg replied, winking at me and whispered again, "You will get a very hot surprise soon". Before I could ask her what she meant, both Kim and her were going crazy on the dance floor.

I sighed gulping down the shots in front of me. As I was about chug down my fifth shot, a smooth hand grasped mine and I heard a deep voice whispering in my ear, "I think that's enough for you today, Cara Mia".

I turned around only to meet the most electrifying ocean blue eyes I've ever seen, and they belonged to the hottest 6'2 tall guy I've ever seen. I let my eyes roam about his face. His perfect chiselled jaw with a light stubble growing on them and his angular cheekbones made him look like some greek god straight out of the picture. And his body... don't get me started on that. I was damn sure he had perfect abs. I just wanted to run my hand through his smooth deepest brunette hair.

Sheesh! What is wrong with me??

As I continued admiring his perfect face, I heard a chuckle," Take a picture, Cara Mia. It lasts longer."

To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement, but I didn't waver, and instead  replied, "I was just checking whether or not you are the hottest guy I've seen so far. But unfortunately, you are not hotter than Benedict Cumberbatch. So, bye, Mister."

"Oh, really now. Well, I don't think he can do this to you", he breathed in my neck and started leaving a trail of small kisses on my shoulder. And wherever his lips touched, fire erupted. "Can he?", he questioned again, this time staring into my eyes.

"Let me meet him first, duh! Mister?", I looked at him with a frown.

"Sebastian, call me Sebastian", he replied.

I extended my hand to him. "Nice to meet you Sebastian, I am...Thalia", I said. I myself don't know why I lied to him about my name, but I did anyways. Gosh!! I am really an idiot.

"The pleasure is all mine, Thalia", Sebastian replied giving a chaste kiss on my extended hand. His little action caused fireworks in my stomach. And unknowingly, I bit my lips.

"Don't..don't do that, Cara Mia", Sebastian said glaring at me.

"What do you mean? Wha.. what should I not do??" I asked him once again, unknowingly biting my lips.

He growled, and pulled my lips away from my teeth and muttered gruffly, "That's my work, not yours. Remember that". I sat there, stupefied at his words.

I dunno if it was because of the alcohol in my system or simply because i had gone mad.. I looked at him and said, "I'd like to see how that's your work".

He bent down growling, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly and muttering, "You shouldn't have challenged me, Cara Mia". His words sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When I didn't say anything, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple.
"Or now." He traced the line of my cheekbone.
"Or now." His lips were against mine. Perfectly moulding into mine.

Or—"

But I reached up and pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were lost as our lips collided. He kissed me gently at first, but soon our tongues were battling for dominance.
His hands roamed over my hips to by butt and he gave it a squeeze. I gasped at his sudden action and he took this opportunity to gain dominance.

I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled around me, gathering me against him.

We were kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it and it was nothing like I'd ever experienced. Soon we ran out of breath and he pulled his mouth away from mine, but rested his forehead against mine, breathing heavily.

But before I could regain my senses, he kissed me again. This time its was even more intense. His tongue dominating my mouth and his hands roaming on my curves. I moaned his name in ecstasy as his lips latched to my neck, kissing and biting all over. I felt myself getting lost again.
"Sebastian...stop..please", I whimpered, unable to take his assault on my poor neck. I gripped his hands trying to push him away, but he didn't budge.

"Nat! Natasha!! Nate! You coming?", I heard Kim's distant voice.

I pushed Sebastian away and grabbed my bag and literally ran away from there.

As I rushed onto the dance floor looking all flustered I felt Sebastian following me.

I grabbed Meg's hand and pulled Kim away from the man she was dancing with.

"Hey! Nat, I am sober today. You are not, so let me drive", Meg stated taking my car keys.

I nodded and sat inside the car absentmindedly. With only thoughts of Sebastian in my mind.

I never felt like that for anyone. And feeling something so intense like that for someone I just met was really terrifying.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back seat, hoping and praying that I never meet Sebastian again.

Little did I know...my wish was never gonna come true.