Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2

Börja om från början

"Yea and it almost costed Louis' life." Aasim interrupts the sweet moment with him venom laced words.

You sigh once again, a headache threatened to make an appearance. "Ugh look. Can't we get along?" You offer, trying to create peace among them all.
Causing Aasim to scoff and cross his arms, "Yea like it's just thattt easy."

You sweat you could've pounced on him right then and there. But you kept to your morals.
"Aasim, seriously- why do you have to be so negative all the time!?" You argue frustratedly.
"Yea, why?" Willy cuts in smugly. Causing Aasim to growl and attempt to swing at him without a thought- Mitch immediately steps up from his seat, "woah, hey!? What's wrong with you fuckhead!" He yells, pulling Willy away so that he's behind him.
"Aasim I think you should leave. But before you do, don't go spreading your lies to everyone" you order sternly. Aasim shakes his head while muttering vowl things under his breath, walking out of the greenhouse and finally out of eyes sight.

"Sorry about that guys... I shouldn't have come here after all" You murmur sadly, feeing guilty of the situation that had unfolded.
"It's not you fault that Aasim is such a douche bag" Willy assures nicely. Walking out from behind Mitch confidently.
A faint smile rises to your lips at his kindness.
"...Have you seen Louis around?" You decide to ask, seeing as you had nothing else to talk about and the tension in the air was still very much there.
Willy shakes his head.
"He went with Clementine somewhere. Hunting I think. And there was something about visiting that James guy" Mitch said, taking a seat once again.

"Oh.." you frown slightly, "well thank you!" And with that, you exchange a few more words and waves before running off.

•••

You make your way into the building. An idea to prank Louis again has came into your mind. He was still out with Clementine so that gave you plenty of time to plan and work it out.
As you were walking to the kitchen, you bumped into someone who was way shorter than you- AJ.
His face a scowl until he realised that it was you.
"Hey!" He smiled up at you.
"Hiya AJ, do you have some time to spare?" You ask, lowering your height a little bit.
He nods enthusiastically- "would you like to help me out with a prank?"

His face contorts with confusion, "p-prank?" He sounds out the word with wonder. "What's that?"
You couldn't help but chuckle, "Well a prank, is something you do on someone. But whatever you do to them or say. it's not real- like a trick" you escaping the what you could without sounding like jibberish.
He seems to understand as he nods with a small smile. "I like that sound of that" he announces.

"Who are you doing this prank on?"

You giggle, "Louis."
AJ's eyes widen and his face is full of excitement. "This is going to be fun!" He beams, doing a little dance. You burst into fits of laughter at his cuteness- once you stop and control yourself, you ask him a question. "Do you happen to know where Ruby or Omar is?"

AJ thinks shortly, "Yea, they're in the kitchen right now. I just came from there" he answers helpfully.
"Well then! What are we waiting for!?" You hype up, causing AJ to be just as excited.
Both of you starting down the rest of the hall to the kitchen. There, you could get some help with your second prank.

•••

"So you're telling me, you're going to prank Louis by spiking his food?" Ruby asked with dread and suspicion.
Omar however was not amused the slightest, a scowl present on his normally deadpan face.
"That could kill him." Omar spat.

You felt like you were about to explode from frustration. "Seriously? Why does everyone think I'm trying to kill the damn guy!!"
You shake your head, "all I'm doing is a harmless prank. It's payback for what he's done to me in the past"
AJ nods along.
"Please help us" the boy pleads with a pout.
And it was obvious that Ruby had a soft spot for him- her hard stare softened as she laid eyes on AJ. Silence suffocates the air between us all.
Ruby lets out a prolonged sigh, "Fine. As long as he lives" she finally agrees. AJ practically jumped out of his skin with glee. It was a rare thing to see nowadays.