Welcome.

Slash watches the Alpha nearly bust his balls as he runs around the room, packing what they need for the hospital.

He had felt his water break at 2:20am. They had called the doctor and everything was set in motion.

This is it.

They were gonna be parents.

Slash feels like he might throw up.

Not as much as Axl though, he woke up from his dream and starting talking about fairies for one, then when Slash told him it was time, he slipped out of the bed and got his balls caught between the wood frame and the bed. So they were already 20 minutes behind schedule.

Axl finally ushers Slash into the car, on his way to becoming a father, nearly running over a kid on the way, all the while Slash is bouncing around and trying to call the guys but his phone is flung out the window when Axl takes a sharp turn, causing Slash's head to smack the roof of the car.

They are rushed into the hospital in a whirlwind of scrubs and masks, gowns and leg props.

14 hours later. February 14th.

At approximately 9:23am a small cry can be heard throughout the nearly silent room.

Slash falls back, banging his head on the metal frame of the bed but not caring as his Alpha quickly cuts the cord and smiles with a watery smile down at their little girl.

Slash is panting as he sees Axl look up at him in absolute awe.

"You did it. You really did it."

He says smiling down at the omega.

Slash smiles shakily. "Can I see our daughter?"

Axl slowly places the baby girl into Slash's arms, causing the omega to gasp.

"What?! What's wrong?!" The Alpha says, his instincts causing him to panic.

The omega just smiles "she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He whispers softly, as if one noise would cause the baby to go nuts.

Axl relaxes and sighs softly, bending down to the side of the bed to look at the two most amazing people in his life.

"Do we have a name yet baby?" He asks the omega softly, looking over at him fondly.

Slash smiles and looks at the Alpha with a watery smile.

"I know just the name " he says, bringing the Alpha down to his level to whisper in his ear.

The Alpha smiles. "Perfect my love."

The nurse comes over, carrying a birth certificate with a pen, "what's the baby's name?" She asks softly.

Slash looks at her, his breath catching as he says it..

"Marilyn Rose."

..

And that's the birth scene, not long I know, but my moms a nurse and when you get into the grit of it, there's blood and fluid, and I have respect for your stomachs at the moment. So..hope you like it.

See ya soon.🐍🎩