Box Braids Revenge

So this is Axl's revenge. And yes they like each other here. Enjoy!

Axl smooths over his Box Braids as he walks down the sidewalk into the park and he looks around smirking and seeing Slash sitting on the bench reading.

He goes over and knocks the book out of his hands and bends him over the arm of the bench "you thought you could get away with it hm?" He hisses as Slash gasps.

"Not to mention you have the absolute nerve to call me omega. You ought to know who your Alpha is baby boy. All the times you begged to have my cock shoved up your hole. Not the other way around" he growls ripping down the omegas pants and his own before shoving into the omega without any prep what so ever.

This causes the omega to whine uncontrollably as he sobs and arches his back as people watch them and that just makes him moan louder.

"You little slut. Getting off on all these people watching you aren't you?" His Alpha hisses, slamming into his spot over and over again as the omega whimpers and sobs "Yes Alpha. Love when people watch. They know I'm yours." He whimpers as his cock blurts out precum into his boxers, the tip of his cock pulsing as his mouth drops open and a line of drool runs down to the bench and soaks his chin.

"Your going to cum so hard huh? Gonna let out so much cum. You know how long it took me to get up and get your cum out of me? Five hours. Five. hours." He hisses as every word he says is backed up with his cock slamming into that deliciously tight hole.

"Look at all these people watching you. Looking at how much of a little slut you are for my cock. You really think I was going to let you off the hook from that? You. Are. So. Wrong." He growls as he feels the omegas thighs start to shake and his eyes roll back as he tangles his hand in the curls on his head and pulls his back against his chest pulling down his pants and boxers in the front to watch the omegas balls tighten up against his body.

"Look at your cock pulsing. Your so close." He smirks as his hand grips the base and tightens, cutting off the omegas orgasm at the source.

"Beg."

"Oh please Alpha please. I want to cum so bad. wanna cum for you. you can do whatever you want to me I swear just let me c-"

The words are lost to time as the hand is taken away and rope after rope of cum is sprayed across his chest, some even reaching his chin as he feels the Alpha fill his hole up to the brim with his own climax and some drips down Axl's cock and down onto his thigh as he smirks and comes down to the omegas ear.

"That's how you do revenge Omega."