Car Secrets

Slash looks over at his Alpha as he drives up the snowy road to the shack Duff had loaned them for the weekend of Axl's rut.

Little did Axl know, hiding in Slash's back pocket was a little surprise.

He smokes his cigarette, flicking the ashes out the window as he looks over at his Alpha and slides his hand over his thigh watching Axl's eyes widen and his lips part.

"Omega." The Alpha growls out as the hand slides up further. He can feel the throb in his cock from the impending rut.

The Omega hums sending a sly smirk over at the Alpha, flicking his cigarette out the window as he slides the hand up more and squeezes the Alpha's crotch, arching his back like a well pampered cat, the black shirt he has on sliding up, revealing slivers of caramel skin to his Alpha.

The Alpha lets out a primal growl at the Omega's teasing. "Omega your testing me." He hisses.

"Oh but Alpha I want to test you" he smirks as he slides his own zipper down slowly, knowing one of the most sacred rules is..only Alpha gets to touch.

The car jolts.

The tires squealing as Axl slams on the breaks and growls over at the Omega who has fear and excitement on his features.

"In the backseat. Now." He hisses as the Omega's eyes widen and he scrambles to follow orders.

Axl calmly gets out of the car, walking around to the back door and sliding in as Slash smirks up at him and slides the secret out of his pocket.

Handcuffs.

Axl's eyes go wider then Slash has ever seen them.

"Come on Alpha. Don't you wanna try them?" Slash smirks as he pulls Axl in the car.

Axl smirks and holds his hand out for the cuffs.

And that's when things get..

Twisted.

He didn't see it coming. The omega flipping him around handcuffing his hands behind his back.

Axl's eyes widen..then darken.

"Omega. How dare you." The Alpha says through teeth so gritted it feels like they are going to break.

The omega smirks. Knowing exactly what he is doing to the Alpha.

You see, Alpha's need control. They crave it. his Alpha couldn't stand the thought of being handcuffs, let alone the reality of it.

Slash hums kissing Axl's shoulder letting out a whimper in his ear.

"You look so good like this Alpha." he whines and licks over the Alpha's neck.

He flips the Alpha around having him sit in the seat as he slides his tongue under his shirt his eyes rolling back at just the taste of his Alpha.

"Alpha I could do this all day. Just taking your body inch by inch. Your so hot. " he pants, lost in his own little world as he drags his Alpha's hips forward, kissing lower on his torso and moving his mouth to the skin tight leather pants Axl insists on wearing.

His tongue slides over the Alpha's leather clad tip, a line of drool connecting the pants to his mouth as Axl's hips buck underneath his mouth, his lips parting on a gasp.

"See Alpha? Its nice to have me in control sometimes." Slash smiles as Axl growls "Don't push me omega." He hisses still pissed as he rattles the cuffs.

Slash smirks and rips the rest of his Alpha's clothes off, the shreds littering the car as he stares in awe of his body.

"Oh Alpha."

That pink little tongue that Axl had gotten to know so well makes it cursed appearance as it slides up the tip of his cock digging into his slit and drooling down the length of it.

Axl's head rolls back on the seat as he hisses "Get. On. Me. Now." He hisses in his Alpha tone that Slash can't even resist if he tried..But why would he want to?

Slash scrambles to tear off his own clothes and spits on his fingers, giving his Alpha a show as of what's to come as he slides a finger into his tiny little hole, his mouth sliding open and his head tilting back as his finger slides against his spot.

"It's so tight." Slash whimpers reaching his hand up to fist it in his own hair as he let's out a sob, trailing the hand down to his nipple and tweaking it, letting a sharp cry out when his fingers hit, Right. There.

That's when he hears the snap.

Axl had broken out of the cuffs.

He calmly takes his omegas fingers out of his hole and slides them one by on into his mouth, humming at the taste and looking up at the chocolate brown eyes that look back at him in amazement.

He slides his hands carefully over the caramel thighs he loves so much, even though the plan he has is boiling underneath the surface of his fingertips.

Now.

He slams the omega down onto his cock, which in turn causes him to scream so loud it feels like the car is shaking. The omegas hands scramble to grab purchase on anything to help keep him grounded as his legs shake. He finally finds a grip in his Alpha's hair, his tongue rolling out and a line of drool drips from it on Axl's chest, but he didn't complain.

He was too busy in causing the omega to nearly lose his mind in the absolute brutal pace that he set.

The pace he's set, has Slash feeling like he doesn't even have a mind to begin with. The pace makes him feel like his brain is mush, And he hasn't even hit his spot yet.

Oh. Now he has.

His spot is being pounded into over and over again, not even letting him form a word. Much less a sentence.

He only snaps back to reality when his Alpha's tongue slides over his nipple, which makes his brain short circuit causing him to mumble out gibberish.

Axl loved seeing his omega like this. Not even able to form a word, more less a sentence. Unable to do anything except just sit there and take it.

Axl smirks up at the omega, trailing his hand over his thigh, trialing it up to his cock starting to stroke. All the while he slams all the way inside, and grinds against his omegas spot.

Slash throws his head back, letting out an honest scream.

"Oh baby I know. Your gonna cum so hard for me aren't you? Such a good boy. Oh I'll get you back for handcuffing me don't worry. Your gonna be ruined when I'm done with you. But I'll never be done. " He growls licking a line up his omegas jaw, growling in his ear one word that makes the stars behind Slash's eyes explode into fireworks Every. Time.

"Cum."

And just like that, the noises outside, the chirping of the birds, the motor of the car still running, even the slap of skin stops, spanning into that one moment that Slash wouldn't trade for the world. That one moment where everything is perfect, Slash is Axl's.

Axl looks up at the pure bliss expressed on his omegas face and the Alpha finds his own release in the fact that his omega is there, In his arms and sated.

The moments after consist of stolen kisses and whispers, no one outside of their world would know about, neither one would even tell another soul.

This is the moment the both of them would never let go, wouldn't tell anyone about. In this moment the world around them didn't matter, what mattered was the moment they share.

In this moment, the world is theirs.