The Choking Games

Axl glares down at his omega, growling and flipping them over, his dick still out of his boxers as his tips rubs against his clothed omegas.

Slash's eyes roll back as this happens and he gasps "oh Alpha what are you-" A hand slams over his mouth as he tries to speak but can't and he whimpers as his cock throbs in his boxers.

"You little slut." Axl growls as he grinds harder, his tip blurting out precum, getting the omegas boxers soaked in it as he pulls the omegas legs over his own as he practically bends his omega in half.

"You think you can just do that. I told you to stop. Then you have the absolute nerve to pin me down." He hisses.

"Oh Alpha I'm sorry. Oh but you just taste so good." The omega whimpers harder, the roll of his Alpha's hips making him go insane. Every. Time.

"Don't you ever forget. I'm the one that owns you. I can make you feel like no one else can. Like no one else will."

"I won't Alpha I promise." He whimpers, as he tongue rolls out of his mouth causing the drool to go onto his chest creating a delicious line down his sculpted torso.

"Your boxers are soaked. Soaked in my juices yeah? Let me just-" the Alpha smirks and slides his hips against his omegas just right causing him to buck his hips and sob.

"Can you imagine If you had a cunt? How much it would be throbbing just to have me inside? How much your hole would squeeze around me? Like a vice yeah? Your clit would throb just at the simple thought of this."

Slash's eyes widen and then his hips start bucking, he just can't help when Axl talks like that. What was he supposed to do?

"Yeah. That's gets to you doesn't it? Grinding and humping me like a dog huh? You always going to do that hm? Your cock is absolutely soaked in my juices now. You want your boxers off?"

Slash frantically shakes his head no as Axl's smirk grows wider, "oh you don't? Want to feel how wet it is don't you? Want to cum all over yourself and add to the mess huh?"

Slash's brain turns into mush at this point, his hips having a mind of their own. He apparently has a death wish too as he tries to touch his Alpha.

Oh Karma you whore.

Axl pins his arms by his sides as his hips chase his release and his Alpha growls "your not touching me. you chase your release. You don't get to touch with what you've done" He growls.

Slash's head rolls back onto the pillow and Axl grips his hair and yanks his head back up "You watch my cock rub against yours. You watch as my precum spreads against you." He snarls.

"Alpha." The Omega whines as his toes curl and his balls tighten up against his body as he watches.

"What's wrong baby boy? Your balls tightening?" He mocks as the omega sobs.

"Maybe I need to try harder?" He mocks even more as everything the omega did comes back to bite at him like the whip Axl used to make him cum after that little car surprise that happened. He had hung the omega upside down hogtied and made him suck his dick that way. Great way to greet your significant others parents..with rope burns all over you and dried cum on your mouth.

His eyes roll back as Axl smacks him across the face. Not too hard but hard enough to get his attention.

"What are you thinking about huh? Must be important because your not grinding anymore. GRIND." The Alpha snarls as the omega has no choice but to obey and grind his dick raw against the soaking wet boxers he has on.

"A-Alpha its gonna make me cum" the omega whimpers.

Then there is the one word that makes his brain go haywire.

"Beg."

The omega loses it as he blubbers out nonsense, overwhelmed as he tries to beg for his release. "Alpha please let me cum. I'll be so good I swear. I'll be good I'll do whatever you want. I'll do it. Whatever you want I promise." he cries out.

"Whatever I want huh? You don't even know what you got yourself into do you?. Cum omega. Cum for your Alpha."

Slash sees different seasons even behind his eyelids as it all comes to a heart stopping climax and he orgasms for what seems like ever his back arched with his entire body shaking, dirtying his boxers even more as Axl growls through his release and uses his omegas limp body to ride out the aftershocks.

The Alpha smirks and opens the omegas eyes, grabbing him by the throat and pulling him face to face.

"That omega is how you do revenge."