Pretty Tied Up (Alpha Edition)

Axl smirks as he grabs his omega's wrist, leading him up the stairs and to the bedroom, before closing the door, a smirk hanging off his lips.

Slash watches helplessly as his Alpha teases the daylights out of him, by slowly unbuttoning his shirt bit by bit. The buttons taunting him, as they slowly reveal more and more of that delicious Alpha skin.

Axl's show continues as his arms slide out of the sleeves of his shirt. His palms slide down his torso, his skin starting to glisten as he rolls his neck slowly, his hair running over his shoulders as his hands make it to his pants.

His head snaps back up as his tongue slides like a razor over his upper lip, his hands descending to the button of his pants, and it comes undone.

Slash watches, his mouth full of cotton as he licks his lips, biting on them, causing them to become a juicy red color. The wetness of his lips shining under the bedroom light, watching his Alpha slide the zipper down.

The noise is like a roar in the otherwise quiet room. Axl smiles, and pulling down his pants, he slides his cock out through the hole in his boxers, starting to stroke. His mouth slides open as a breathless moan comes out, Slash whining in response.

"C'mon, omega. Why don't you take some control, huh? Take what's yours." He taunts the omega.

Slash's resolve snaps, and he rushes towards his Alpha, hurrying to his knees, before a hand under his chin stops him. He kisses his Alpha's tip gently with a slow and open mouth, sliding his tongue gently over his slit, before he's guided back up, to be level with Axl.

"Look at that. With the show I give you, all you wanna do is suck my cock?" He growls, as Slash exposes his neck, begging for what his Alpha wants him to do.

"Please, A-Alpha. I'll do whatever you want. Just tell me." He begs, his pride not an issue as he begs with his nails digging into his Alpha's hips.

The Alpha slides his tongue over the omega's jaw to his ear. "Take. Control."
He growls out the simple command in his Alpha tone.

The omega's eyes sparkle, as his jaw clenches. He quickly pushes his Alpha back on the bed, grabbing the forgotten shirt and tying his hands behind his back.

"This what you want, Alpha? This what gets you off?" Slash growls up at his Alpha, as the Alpha's eyes widen, a smirk slowly making its way onto his lips.

Slash growls at the smirk on the Alpha's face, and yanks off his boxers, finally finding his prize.

He slowly crawls up his Alpha's body, ripping off his own shirt, as he trails his head down to Axl's ear. "You want a show? Where I take control? I'll give you one." He whispers, as his hair tickles across Axl's face as he gets up.

He reaches up and slides three fingers into his mouth, sliding his tongue filthily over them, getting them soaked in spit, before pulling them out.

The Alpha watches with hunger in his eyes as his omega leads the fingers behind him, sliding in one, before working himself up to the third, as he tries to keep his face empty of emotion, but is failing miserably, as his mouth slides open, a strand of drool sliding out.

The Alpha's eyes go nearly black as he watches the strand of spit drip onto his torso, his abs clenching at the sight.

"This is what you want isn't it, Alpha? Putting on a show for you? Huh? Answer me. " He hisses.

Axl smiles licking his lips "Yes baby. You're all I want. Want you to take control. Just like this." He says looking up at his omega hungrily.

"Yeah? Show just like this?" Slash asks smirking. "How would you like the show to get better? Have a taste." He says pulling his fingers out and leading them to his Alpha's mouth. "C'mon. Open up, tell me how I taste." He says in his omega whine, automatically making his Alpha's mouth slide open.

The omega's fingers quickly glide in, as the Alpha savors the slick for all its worth, moaning filthily as his omega gags him with his fingers, a smirk hanging off the lips of the filthy omega.

Slash spits into his hand, grabbing his Alpha's cock, before sliding onto it, a moan of relief escaping his lips at the feeling of being so full. He immediately starts a pace, that has Axl bucking up into the tight heat.

"Your such a good omega. Taking control from your Alpha. Just like he wants. " Axl purrs into his omega's ear as he bows over his alpha's chest.

"That's it, baby boy. Just like that." He whispers into his ear breathlessly, as his omega humps his cock for all its worth, the knot already starting to form at his base. No.

His legs come up, as he begins to pound into his omega. Taking the breath out of him, as he gasps out for his Alpha.

"Alpha! Right there! Please. Your pounding my spot raw." He sobs out, desperately trying to find something to hold onto to.

His hands eventually find purchase in Axl's hair, tangling into it and probably ripping a few strands out along the way. A line of spit makes its way down his jaw and onto his Alpha's chest as he drools, overwhelmed at the pleasure coursing through his body, through his veins.

"That's it baby. Work it out. Work that orgasm out you want so badly, yeah? Show me how bad you want it." He growls into his ear, his hands secretly working behind his back to get the shirt off.
The omega is too distracted by the overwhelming pleasure to hear the shirt material snapping behind his mate's back.

The Alpha smirks, breaking out of the shirt, and his hand wraps around his omega's neck while the other one descends to his ass to keep it spread open, as his knot slides through.

Slash's eyes roll back in his head as that does it. His alpha's knot sliding into his tiny hole. His cock streams rope after rope of cum onto Axl's torso, which does it for Axl, causing his knot to pop as he growls a primal growl, his knot locking them together.

He smiles gently, brushing his omega's sweat soaked hair back from his face, kissing him gently "You're good at control, my love. But I am, and always will be your Alpha."

Slash smiles up at his Alpha, nuzzling his head under his jaw, pressing a kiss there. "Wonder what you'll be like when you get jealous...Alpha." He smiles, as Axl growls.

"That's a whole other story... " Axl smirks.

Hmm...Wonder what will happen next?

Stay tuned...