Surprise..Welcome Home

Slash set up the last of the oil on the table as his Alpha stumbled through the door.

Slash had received some..news.

He was so scared.

Yes he wanted what the surprise was but..so soon?

He snaps out of his thoughts as his Alpha's voice registers in his brain.

"What's all this baby boy?" He smiles warmly, even though his eyes showed how tired he is.

He always took care of his omega, he was going to be a great husband..a great everything.

"You trying to butter me up for something?" Axl asks suspicion in his voice, as the omega smiles gently.

"I want you to relax Alpha." He says flipping the Alpha easily onto his stomach on the massage table, gently taking the oil into his hands and coating them evenly.

Once he starts to work out the kinks in the Alpha's spine and back, the sigh of relief from the Alpha made the omega swell with pride.

In turn causing his scent to become..sweeter then normal.

The Alpha smells this and his eyebrows furrow, causing the omega to panic.

"What's that-"

"Must the candles I set up!" He rushes out in a hurry as the Alpha's eyes narrow at him.

To distract his Alpha, he starts to let out a low rumble that omegas would let out when the Alpha is distressed.

Kind of like a warm bath washing over them.

Thank the lucky stars that it worked and Axl seemed to relax.

Time to bring in the big guns.

Slash takes a deep breath, willing his omega to relax and not stress in case Axl would smell the scent wafting off him.

He leans down into the Alpha's ear and licks over the shell of it lovingly.

"Alpha your so good to me, such a good Alpha, I never tell you enough how much you take care of me" Slash says out in his omega whine, trying to make the news less of a blow as he gently straddles the Alpha's back.

"You don't understand how much I appreciate everything you do Axl. " he whimpers softly, kissing down over his back.

"I would do anything for you, even if its just doing this. Giving you a message. I would do it. All for you. My Alpha" He says in awe.

The Alpha slowly turns his head, his eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Baby, what are you saying?"

The Omega smiles, "Alpha..I got some news and uhm, I want you to know it."

The Alpha nods softly watching the omega closely.

The omega lifts off the table not wanting to go flying when he tells the Alpha.

By this point Axl is internally panicking. "Omega..what happened?"

The omega looks at the Alpha from under his eyelashes, his hand going to his stomach as he smiles the widest and prettiest smile.

"Alpha."

"I'm Pregnant."

The world stops.

Axl's entire focus zeroes in on the hand on his omegas stomach.

He falls to his knees in front of his everything.

No matter what Slash does for him, it could never amount to this.

"Baby. Your carrying our baby.." Axl says in shock as he gets tears in his eyes, smiling like a kid on Christmas as he lays his head against his omegas stomach.

The omega smiles softly, running his fingers through his hair.

"My baby is carrying our baby.." Axl says still in shock and awe and picks Slash up, spinning him around smiling bigger then Slash had ever seen since he said yes to his proposal.

"I can't wait to see you waddling around, your going to be so cute. Going to be such an amazing parent darling." Axl smiles dreamily.

Slash laughs "Your going to be an amazing father Axl. This is our forever." He smiles.

Axl looks at the omega, for once in his life, he has something to hold on to. He has something to look forward to everyday, he didn't have loads of money, omegas bending left and right for him, back when he just started in the band that's all he wanted.

His perspective was..blind.

He now had everything in his mind, he had a person who would lay their life down for him.

He was carrying his Child.

If you asked Slash what he would have wanted a couple years ago, he would have told you just a place to calm his nerves and a pack of cigarettes.

Now?

Now he sees things in different settings, there was a man in front of him, who looked at him like he hung the moon and the stars every day.

Who didn't care about his flaws. Just wanted him safe and Happy.

They had both grown through this journey together, both figuring out what to do, how to handle things, but..best of all..

How to love again.

How to live life as if it was your last day on this planet, they have taught each other never to take anything for granted.

Coming into this relationship, both of them were blind in some ways, but through it all, they did something no one else could do for them.

They made each other see.

Not just a world full of drugs, thugs and death, a world full of peace, happiness and hope.

Axl looks at the person who made everything he ever wanted happen just by being by his side and smiled, pulling the omega into his arms.

"Your right. This is our forever. And I'm not giving it up."

*just pretend in this universe males can get pregnant. Let's face it, on wattpad anything is possible.*