A New Face

Slash sits in the uncomfortable chair with his Alpha, looking around at the place, with all the media attention they couldn't go to have a regular ultrasound.

Oh yeah. The famous thing.

He was officially eighteen weeks along, things had been going great.

Axl had been an angel, a very protective angel.

He nearly bit Izzy's head off for cussing Slash out about eating the last of the bread.

The look of anger on the Alphas face as he had tears in his eyes after being cussed out (stupid emotions.) Was unbelievable.

Slash remembers the moment fondly as he softly puts a hand over his belly, the baby was already moving, at night Axl would rest his head against his belly, rubbing over the stretch marks.

The first time the baby moved was the middle of the night, Axl had woken him up by shouting in the middle of the night causing Slash to bang his head on the headboard.

He smiles as he looks over at the Alpha, who was currently leafing through a magazine and snorting at the things in it and rolling his eyes.

He is brought out of his memories and mind by one of the nurses calling his name.

He slowly stands up, supporting his back with the help of Axl and gets into a room, the sterilization of it stinging his nose.

He lifts up onto the table and shoves his shirt up, wincing when the doctor squirts on the cold gel.

Her name was Dr. Carly and she had helped with everything involving the pregnancy, soon she would prescribe nipple pads to keep the lactation from going everywhere.

She puts the wand down and slides it around humming and smiling as Axl looks on in awe. That's ours. He thinks as he grips his omegas hand.

"Would you like to know the gender?" She asks softly.

They look at each other like love struck fools and smile, nodding softly back.

Slash's heart pounds in his chest as she moves around the wand and checks.

"Its a..."

"Girl."

Slash's gasp can be heard as Axl drops to his knees in shock.

Axl quickly gets up and chokes out a sob at the sight of her.

Baby girl.

He was going to be so protective.

Slash looks at the screen, no emotion evident on his face and Axl bites his lip worried.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

Slash finally tears his eyes away from the screen and looks at the Alpha.

The Alpha stares into the omegas eyes in shock.

It was like there were stars in them.

"You have no idea. How happy that makes me." Slash whispers so softly Axl had to bend down in order to hear him.

"She's so gorgeous." Slash says softly rubbing his hand over his stomach once more.

"Well she's got a wonderful omega to get her looks from" Axl smirks cheekily making Slash laugh.

"What will we name her?!" Slash all of a sudden panics as Axl soothes him by kissing him gently.

"All in good time my omega..All in good time."

Guess who's back??

Another part of this story is down, and hopefully I will continue this, anyone have any good baby girl names? I'm gonna need it. Ah its good to be writing again.

Thanks,

See ya soon.🎩🐍