26.

Valencia

The past few days have been fun, to say the least. But there were moments of tension between Sasha and Anastasia. I told Sasha that passive aggressive bullshit was for the birds, but she said this trip wasn't the place or time. Clearly, we've switched positions on confrontation. Had this been a 'me and Chris' situation, I'd be the one sitting on my hands while Sasha is ready to swing.

"I don't know. Vibes just feel off. But if somebody got a problem, THEY NEED TO STOP BEING PUSSY AND SAY WHAT THE ISSUE IS!" My head popped up as Stasia got loud as her sentence ended in conversation with Kierra. I snorted and laughed as me and Rodney ate dry Apple Jacks out of the box. Me and him had a shared a morning blunt and now the munchies were starting to kick in.

"I'm sorry, something funny, Ace?" Stasia questioned me, using my sorority line position as my name. Shaking my head and still laughing. Tossing back a few more of the cereals I chomped and dusted my hands together, standing erect. "Honestly. Alot is funny. But I'll leave that to someone else to review with you, soror." I sassed with a smirk gaining the chuckles from Rodney and Kierra, whom the conversation was actually intended for.

"The fuck are you getting at Valencia?" She inquired while turning completely to me. "Don't play dumb. I'm not in the business of explaining shit to grown, knowingly wrong people." I spat at her. Chris, Quincy and Niko came in the sliding doors from the backyard as the showdown continued on. They were in the back running their own workout drills so the kitchen was their immediate destination for cold drinks.

"I'm so sick of you and Sasha always thinking y'all so much better than people and constantly looking down on people because y'all think y'all so cute and so famous. Well guess what? Your little followers or whatever might can't see it through a staged ass prank video but everyone around here see y'all for the lame ass dubs you truly are." I couldn't help but to hysterically laugh at everything Stasia was saying to us.

"So lemme get this straight. This whole time you been sucking my pussy dry, being a fan but the whole time you been a whole ass hater? Bitch you goofy as fuck!" I exclaimed across the kitchen island as her. The boys stood there confused as to what was going on. They continuously asked what was happening but my energy wasn't feeling like being bothered with explaining shit until after I put my hands on this bitch.

"Fuck it. I want my rounds!" Stasia said, stepping around the counter as Kierra tried pulling her back. "No, Kiki let her run up on me. I been waiting on this bitch!" My plan was to meet her half way but just as I got out a few steps, I was snatched back by Quincy. Impulsively, when pulled back by him, I swiftly turned and slapped him hard.

"If you had controlled this bitch at the root of this, this bitch wouldn't feel comfortable enough to act like this. And don't think Sasha don't know, because she does and she wants both of your heads!" I said pulling away but instead being held by Niko.

"Sasha knows?" Was all a reddened cheek Quincy could get out. "Sasha knows what?" Everyone's attention went to my petite best friend whom entered the kitchen. "I said, Sasha knows what?" She repeated to the group. I folded my arms and look at Anastasia as she returned the glance with a smug expression. "Go head bitch, you had so much mouth before. Run that shit now." I said.

Shaking her head, Anastasia shrugged. "I'm just as confused as the rest of you." A lie. "I'll beat the shit outta you Stasia." I warned as Niko began pushing me from the kitchen. Along the way, a shouting match continued between us that neither of refused to lose.