11.

A/N: i hope you guys are enjoying reading the story as much as I am writing it! i'm trying to not give too many updates but again, i'm enjoying it! but if it's too much let me know so i don't overwhelm you guys!!

Chris

It was Halloween night and there was a big mixer happening on campus tonight. I wasn't really in the mood for it but as usual, my presence was requested.

There was a knock on the door and Quincy grabbed it. In walked Chelsey with a bright smile plastered on her face and several shopping bags in tow. I groaned out in frustration.

"Why are you here?" I asked as she walked past me and went into my room, not acknowledging my question.

Quincy laughed and went to the kitchen. I shook my head and went to my room closing the door behind me. "Ima ask again....why are you here Chels?"

No, me and Chels not together. She just won't stay away from me and it annoys me to no end when she calls me baby, especially in front of people.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and waited on an answer as she pulled out a costume. She held up a sexy cop outfit and smiled. "For me annnnd...." She pulled out a robber costume "for you!" She said with an even bigger smile.

I rubbed my face. "No Chelsey we are not matching. I don't even understand your reason for being here now."

She pouted and dropped down on her knees in front of me. "Stop being such a wet blanket babe." Her hands rubbed up and down my thighs as she spoke in an annoying baby voice.

Smacking her hands away, I sucked my teeth, "Stop calling me babe."

She chuckled and began to rub my dick through my basketball shorts. Fuck.

I just looked down at her. "I'm serious. I'm not your babe."

She pulled my shorts and boxers down enough to reveal my dick out in the open.

"I bet you let that bitch Valencia call you baby. But I bet she doesn't take care of you like I use to." She spat in a jealous tone, while slowly stroking my shaft in her palms.

I bit my lip and groaned. I was going to check her ass for talking shit about Valencia but before I could speak, spit landed on my tip from Chelsey's mouth allowing her grip to slide easier as she stroked me. My size nearly doubled in her grasp as I hardened without trying. I hated that my dick got hard for her in the moment, but I was a man so it was second nature.

I felt her warm, wet mouth wrap around my dick as my mouth fell ajar and a groan poured from my lips. It had been too long since my dick got attention from someone other than myself. Chelsey has always been good at this so I just leaned back on my elbows and let her continue her job.

She bobbed her head up and down at a fast pace driving me insane. She popped her lips off the tip and smirked at me. She had me right where she wanted me. At least for the moment.

I ran my fingers through her hair, pulling it all up into my fist. I used her ball of hair to control her head movements. I thrusted my pelvis upward while guiding her head downward. My inches invaded her mouth and throat roughly through her gags and whimpers.