25.

Valencia

It was the morning after, actually nearly the evening after, and I was just waking up. When I pushed myself upright from my pillows, I rubbed my face and groaned at the sudden feeling of nausea washing over me. Running my hands under my pillows, my phone was missing and I groaned yet again, rubbing my stomach.

Dragging myself from the bed, I made my way to the bathroom just in time to drop near the toilet and empty out the contents to my stomach. "Who told me I was a drinker?" I questioned myself in a hoarse voice. Soon I was throwing up again, hating myself even more.

After a hot shower and hair wash, I eased out of the room, careful to not wake Stasia. Carefully coming down the stairs, I followed faint voices all the way to the kitchen. Quis' girlfriend, Kierra spoke in a chipper tone. "Good morning!"

I just stared at her with a million questions going through my head. "She don't drink." Quis said flatly, with his head down on his arms against the kitchen island's countertop. I nodded understandingly and walked around her as she was cooking breakfast. Looking at the stove, I pointed at the time. "It's really almost 4?" I asked in my strained voice.

Niko appeared in the kitchen and grunted like Rick Ross at me. Chris was on his tail along with Sasha, both laughing at me. "Rozay, what's up with the voice?" He asked me, I picked up a nearby orange and threw it at him. "Aww for me? You shouldn't have."

"Don't feel bad Su, my voice trash too." Sasha said in a raspy voice. "That's because all night y'all was hollering, 'BEST FRIENNNNND!'" Chris said, flailing his arms and snapping femininely. "Oh and 'BIIIIIIITCH THIS MY SHIT!!" "Don't forget the 'FUCK IT UP BEST FRIEND!'" The boys chimed in while I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Fuck up." I said, hitting Chris in his stomach with my fist, laughing. Taking a swig of my water, I began counting everyone. "We missing some people. Everybody made it back with us right?"

"Quincy and Rodney still sleep."

"Marida not gonna wake up until the sun goes down."

"Payton definitely sleep." Niko said with a smirk.

"Yeah, Stasia was sounding like a lawn mower with her snoring too." I said. "How much longer til the food ready? This headache is killing me."

Kierra snatched an aspirin bottle from near Quis and slid it to me. I popped off the top and downed two with my water. Chris took both the pill bottle and my water bottle to do the same. "I actually just started. So like 15, 20 minutes?" She said to everyone's dismay.

I was perched against the counter when I felt a tap on my hip. Looking up, I seen Chris giving me a nod. "Come here." Without protest I followed him out of the kitchen and down the corridor until he opened a door. Peeking inside, I seen a washer and dryer then looked at him.

"Come on." He said with a smirk, walking in and grabbing both of my hands, leading us inside and closing the door to the laundry room. My feet were lifted from the ground swiftly as he wrapped my legs around him. Holding on, I immediately attached my lips to his, kissing him hungrily.

Conversations and movement could be heard from the nearby kitchen, catching my attention and kicking in my paranoia. "They not gonna come in here. Just keep it low." He said to me in between his kisses to my neck. His lips on my flesh again made me hot inside. I no longer cared about the risk and rolled my eyes shut as he grinded his pelvis against mine.