o8.

Valencia

I wiggled around in the back of this van. My eyes were covered. My ankles and wrists were tied up.

I've been in this van headed to God know's what for a good 45 minutes.

*Flashback*

I had fell asleep with my phone in my hand waiting on Chris to call me 'right back'. He been super busy lately and barely even talk to me. I don't know what's up with him lately.

But I woke up when I felt my bed shift and I instantly smiled while rolling over.

"Well hello to you too." said Sasha as she got in my bed on top of the covers.

I sucked my teeth, "I thought you were Chris." She gave me the stalest face ever.

I giggled and held the covers up for her as she crawled under them. We cuddled locking in body heat. "Now don't be trying to get my goodies bitch." I said as I laughed.

"Girl please. I'll take it if I want!" Sasha said as we both laughed for a good while before both dozing off.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

We both jumped out of our sleep and looked at each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" screamed Sasha as she started to shake.

I hopped out the bed and slid on my socks, tiptoeing to the door. I looked through the peephole.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes as I looked back at Sasha peeking around the corner holding up the clothes iron, ready to strike someone.

"Chill Molly the maid, It's your damn cousin Kennedy and her fucking friends!" I said as i unlocked the door.

Sasha calmed and looked at the clock in our living area. "What the fuck? It's 3 in the morn-"

Before she could finish her statement the girls burst through the door and snatched us up dragging us out the house.

I tried to break their grip. "Get off me! What are you doing?!" I yelled

Sasha screamed. "Kenny! Get them off of me!!!" she said with pleading eyes as Kennedy just stood there and watched.

She dropped down to Sasha and said, "Don't ask me to save you!! You're getting what you deserve and I'm watching front row." she smirked then snapped at her friends, "Have the boys carry them down."

Then my eyes were blindfolded.

*Flashback over*

I don't know what the fuck this is about and what shit Sasha got us in but I'm truly afraid.

I heard crying and I knew then that I had to be the strong one in this situation.

I scooted closer to her so our bodies could touch so we'd know we're both still here. "Stop crying Sasha please. It's gonna be okay. We're going to get out of this."

Then I heard her speak, "I thought that was you crying."

I snapped my head in the direction of her voice which was not beside me as I thought. "The fuck? No."