12.

Valencia

Fuck I thought it was just going to be me, Demetrius, Sasha and Quincy. Why is Chris here? And with HER? Ugh.

I'm not jealous or anything but still...

To say I didn't miss him would be a lie. But to say I wasn't feeling Demetrius (in multimedia) would be another one. He's been so sweet and fun that we just can't get enough of each other. It's just something different about him that gives off different vibe than I had got with Chris. It was a lower maintenance with Metri because it was genuinely a friendship before anything with me and him even happened. With Chris, I was immediately feeling him despite my reserved actions.

Speaking of which...why is he matching with that bitch? Like as if they a couple...or are they?

My thoughts were interrupted by Demetrius smacking my ass. I jumped and rubbed the spot he hit. "Owe. You know you can't be smacking my ass in plastic. Makes it sting more!" I said with a laugh.

"Aww I'm sorry baby mama" He said as he kissed my cheek and rubbed my ass.

I giggled and embraced the caking we were doing. Until I heard Chris clearing his throat obnoxiously loud.

I rolled my eyes and skipped up to Sasha, linking my arm around hers and shooing Quincy away.

Sasha blew him a kiss and held on to my arm, "Girl Chris is drooling and salty at the same damn time! Issa wet pretzel." she said before we both erupted in laughter.

Demetrius hollered up at us, "Aye stop gossiping!"

Quincy laughed and chimed in, "That's all they fucking do, man."

We both gave the middle fingers to them and kept laughing while walking up the driveway to another house.

Yes, we were too old to be trick or treating but shit if they were still willing to give us the candy, we were willing to take it. Besides we only hit the houses nearby the campus that we would have to pass to get to the party. I dug around Demetrius backpack and swiped some candy from him. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked, I nodded while popping some SweetTarts in mouth. "You?" I inquired as he pulled me in and tucked his face into my neck. "I'm with you, so i'm good." His breath against my skin sent chills up my spine.

Chris

I'm fucking up man. I don't know if it's seeing her comfortable with another dude or seeing Sasha & Quincy official or if its just seeing Valencia in this tight ass dress. But I'm regretting everything even more now. I can't even pinpoint where things went wrong, because it went wrong so fast.

"My feet hurt." whined Chelsey. She has been complaining since we left the dorm. Well really since we seen Valencia. But Valencia ain't worried about her. Or even me for that matter.

I nearly broke that nigga jaw for smacking her ass though. Damn, I'm bugging. Trying to fight over a chick that could give two shits about me.

"MY FEET! Are we done?!" yelled Chelsey.

Valencia turned around, "Girl shut the fuck up! Nobody gives a fuck about your busted ass feet and them cheap ass heels. Nobody even invited you!"