o7.

Sasha

Me and Valencia don't have classes on Fridays so we decided to get lunch and shop. I played with the slits of my jeans and watched her roam around the section of accessories. Lord knows I didn't need to be shopping but what I look like turning down new pieces.

We're homegirls and roomies but lately, we haven't spent much time together. Either I'm with Quincy or she's in her own world of emotions.

I hate seeing my girl like this which is why I forced her to come out with me.

But I do miss my baby. No, me and Quincy aren't official. But he's still mine.

We haven't had sex but he has tasted my goodies a few times. Lord that boy. Bless his tongue.

I really like him a lot but his past with girls never really end too well based off of his stories and the warning from my cousin Kennedy all have me iffy. It scares me but I'm 18 and have never been in love. I want to feel it though and see what all the hype is about.

But I want it to be right even though I feel more of a friends with benefits vibe with Quincy. We avoid the relationship conversation after we both agreed that titles sometimes overcomplicate the bond. But I'm learning no title complicates things too.

Valencia

"Silver or gold?" ... I looked up and snapped in Sasha face. This girl zoned out on me. I waved the two necklaces in her face.

"Silver or gold bitch?" I asked.

She laughed and put on her best thinking face, tapping her long acrylic nail against her chin. "Both?"

I smiled and nodded. "That's why you're the homie."

She giggled and got up, dancing my way to the music blaring from the H&M speakers. "Speaking of homies...my homie Chris asked about you..."

I rolled my eyes. She knows better than to speak of him around me. I walked around the store as my long black sheer skirt dragged along the floor. It sucked being short sometimes when it came to clothes, but if I pulled the skirt any more up my stomach, it'd be touching my crop top.

Yes, I'm still feeling some kinda way about that night me and Chris had the big blowout a week ago. I sometimes have to ask myself if I'm overreacting but then I replay being out on the yard with Chris and Chelsey and I realize I'm acting accordingly.

She sucked her teeth and pushed tops around on the rack. "You know you miss him, you been a stick in the mud every since that night. Give the boy a call at least." She pleaded.

Why was she so on his side instead of mine? It's as if she'd been talking to Chris alot lately too. This entire thing reminds me of Miesha and how she started off claiming Chad as her "bestie" on my behalf and ended up fucking him. I instantly had a terrible taste in my mouth at the thought. "Hey, question..have you ever been attracted to Chris?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Bitch what? No! He's cute but he's like my brother then plus I have my man and clearly Quincy and Chris are two completely different types. I'll pass on the tatted one." She said with a laugh.

I nodded and thought to myself briefly.

"Why you ask me that?" Sasha said while picking up a leopard print crop top.