14(M)

“You two are so vanilla, I think you fell asleep halfway,” Taehyung teases when Chaeyoung and Sana walk into the kitchen. The three human males were cooking breakfast with Yoongi's help while Hoseok and Namjoon tried to keep Seokjin from trying to cook, clean, or be a mom.
It wasn’t working.
“I’m just gonna walk it off,” Seokjin tries reasoning, even though he could barely sit up, let alone stand and walk this morning, but it was about three in the afternoon now and he only felt a little sore.. “No, if you want something done, one of us will do it and if you want to go somewhere, one of us will carry you,” Namjoon groans and Seokjin rolls his eyes, “Fine, give me a skirt, someone's sweatshirt, and a pair of knee highs.” Seokjin grumbles, knowing that Jungkook and Taehyung picked some out in a fabric he could wear when they went shopping with Hobi.
Hoseok nods and runs away to get what was requested, coming back in record time with pink socks, Jimins pink sweatshirt, a white skirt, and a matching, nude set of lingerie, including a bralette and underwear with built in garter.
“Minnie set these out for you earlier,” Hobi says and Seokjin nods, sliding everything on and sighing in comfort, “I missed clothes,” He says and before either of the hybrids can react, he jumps up and runs to the stairs, sliding down the railing and calmly strolling into the kitchen to the fridge, ignoring the shocked looks as the canines rush in behind him. “I recover quickly and will do as I please, boys,” Seokjin smirks, sipping on a glass of almond milk while Sana and Chaeyoung giggle.
“Babe, even you can’t recover this fast,” Jungkook says, wrapping himself around the pregnant male, “Pregnancy hormones and hybrid healing. Now, I want to socialise for the first time since your police academy graduation, so after we eat, we are going to clean, and go out for a nice family dinner. Tomorrow, Youngjae and his family will come over with Mark and Jackson. Just make sure Mark brings his brother Bambam because I want to see if we can set him up with someone if he is still single” Seokjin says and everyone stares until the male rolls his eyes. “I’m excited! We’re going to have babies and littles and hybrids running around soon, so let’s make some more friends so that when my next heat comes, we won’t have only our sisters to rely on for child care.”
“Well, we can’t argue with that, you help Yoongi cook and we will get started on the cleaning,” Jungkook says, pecking Seokjin on the cheek, making the omega preen in delight before everyone except the girls and Yoongi copy the youngest. “You are all so cute it hurts,” Sana grunts and Chaeyoung walks up to him, “WE’RE GOING TO BE PREGNANT TOGETHER!” She squeals and Jins smile grows, “We are going to have a double baby shower and nobody can stop us,”
“Okay, I know you two are having a bonding moment, but I have no idea what I’m doing and I feel like the kimchi is about to catch fire,” Yoongi says from the stove and Seokjin spins around, “WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO PUT KIMCHI ON A BURNER?”
“It was for Kimchi stirfry, but oh well, anyway, Seokjinnie~” Taehyung says from the kitchen doorway, “Yes?” Seokjin replies, slightly suspicious at his tone, “The three people you sold part of the company to left a message saying something was wrong and you needed to come in and help.”
Seokjins eyes narrow, “Fine, I don’t care anymore. I’m happy,” He says, grabbing his phone and jogging upstairs for a pair of tan heels, a white beanie, and some sparkly sunglasses. “Babe, where are the keys to the porsche?” Seokjin asks and Jungkook smirks. Seokjin hasn’t driven the pastel pink porsche publicly in over five years, so this was a big step in Seokjin making himself public. “Hanging next to it in the main garage,” Jungkook says and hugs the elder, “I love you, put them in their place, take someone with you.
“I will be that someone,” Namjoon says, stepping forward, completely dressed with a flannel hiding his tail and a beanie covering his ears. “Cool, let’s go.”

“Ma’am, do you have an appointment?” The front desk woman asks when Seokjin tries to walk past, “Um, I pay you,” Seokjin says, pulling his glasses down and making the girl almost pass out as she realises she didn’t recognise her boss. “I’m so sorry, sir!” She exclaims, bowing and running back to her seat. “I think she just died inside,” Namjoon chuckles, wrapping his arms around Seokjins waist as they take the elevator to the top floor.
“What did you need?” Seokjin asks, strutting into the office with his arms crossed and his glasses pushing back his hair while the three co-owners stare at him in shock, gasping when Namjoon wraps him in his arms, “You’re scaring them,” He whispers and Seokjin rolls his eyes.
“My boyfriend said you needed me to come in, what do you need?” Seokjin asks and the three snap out of it and Wonho is the first to speak, “Umm, well,” He just doesn’t get far before Lisa interrupts, “Jimmy Fallon, Halsey, and Steve Aoki are determined to meet with you and keep calling here. You kind of made us your managers and we were wondering what you wanted to do?”
Seokjin groans, “When?” He asks and Holland grins, “Halsey said she was coming by tomorrow and wants to meet your boyfriend as well, Aoki was trying to schedule a recording for when he comes to Korea next month, and Fallon wanted to claim you and your family for an interview the moment you are in America,” Seokjin nods, “Cool, give Halsey my number and have her call me. Her, not her manager, same for Aoki. Tell Fallon I only do interviews in Korea and he would have to come here or we could do one over Skype.”
“Yes sir, also, a couple of magazines are asking for you and Taehyung to be on the cover,” Lisa says and Seokjin grins, “Email me the requests, thank you, have a nice day,” Seokjin says and goes to step out of the room, but Wonho stops him, “Aren’t you dating the chief of police?” He asks and the eldest turns back to him, “Yes, him and I are also dating five other people, this is Namjoon- who is one of them.” With that, Seokjin waves and struts out with Namjoon smirking right behind him.
“I feel like you would be more dominant in bed if we didn’t tie you down before starting,” Namjoon says and Seokjin frowns, “I tried it before, but I never liked it. I use all the dominance I have in my body when I go into mom mode or when I’m working. I like being submissive to all of my boys,” Seokjin coos and purrs when Namjoon pulls him against his chest and nuzzles his neck.
“Have a nice day, sirs, and again, I am so sorry about earlier,” The front desk woman says with a deep bow as the two walk by, “All good, just remember that if you see that pink porsche, whoever gets out of it is allowed up,” Seokjin says and she nods as he and Namjoon step outside with grins, though, Namjoons was a little more mischievous.
“I’ll call Jungkook and tell him to meet us at the park with the other four for a date in about an hour so we can go to the store and get some snacks, how does that sound?” Seokjin asks, plopping into the drivers seat while Namjoon gets into the passenger. “Sounds good,” Namjoon says and waits for Seokjin to dial Jungkook's number before pulling the elder over the center console and into his lap. “Namjoon, what are you-hey Kookie!” Seokjin says, shrugging it off until he jumps in surprise from a hand going into his underwear, “Are you okay?” Jungkook questions, “Yeah, everything is fiNe,” Seokjin says, feeling himself slick as a finger presses against his entrance that is still puffy from the previous night, “I was just thinking that we should have our date at the park and we could just meet up in an hour?” Seokjin suggests, trying to regulate his voice as Namjoon slides in a few fingers and starts sucking on his neck. “Yeah, are you going to buy food or do you want us to try and cook?” Jungkook chuckles through the phone that he had on speaker. He and all of the other boyfriends were completely aware of why Seokjin was breathing heavily and they were trying so hard not to laugh. “We were going to run into the store, please don’t break my kitchen,” Seokjin whines and his eyes widen when he hears the wolfs zipper come undone. “No problem, see you at the park in about an hour…… And we will bring you two some extra clothes, I’m sure Namjoons lap is soaked,” Jungkook says and while everyone around him laughs, Seokjin screeches in surprise as Namjoon slams him down on his errection. “Thank you, love you,” Seokjin pants and smiles at all the giggles coming through, “Love you, mommy!” The five say and hang up, leaving Seokjin to Namjoons mercy.
“Yeah, how are we going to go in the store, mommy?” Namjoon teases, thrusting up and watching as Seokjin tries to find words. Him being pregnant has made him way over sensitive, so he was already about to cum, “Extra clothes in the trunk,” The omega whines, going lax as he cums on the underside of his skirt, gushing slick onto Namjoons jeans. Namjoon only has to thrust a few more times before the scent of the omega makes him cum.
“You’re lucky I was going to have this thing custom upholstered next week,” Seokjin mumbles once he catches his sanity, “I am very lucky, now how about those clothes?” Namjoon asks and Seokjin rolls his eyes, reaching over and pulling down the back seat to show a few bags on clothes, “These are all from my modeling days, so they will fit a little tight,” Seokjin says, grabbing the first and opening it, handing a pair of skinny jeans to Namjoon and a new sweatshirt to cover his tail. “Do you have skirts in there?” Namjoon asks and Seokjin shakes his head, “I have some leather stuff from a shoot,”
And with that, Seokjin pulls out a pair of fishnets, some leather booty shorts, and a black zip up jacket. “Hot,” Namjoon smirks, using his dirty jeans to wipe himself off before putting on the new jeans and tail cover. “Help me clean off,” Seokjin says, stripping off his sweatshirt and everything on his lower half, the sight making Namjoons smirk grow, “No problem, come here.”