9 (M)

“Hey, hey, hey~” Jungkook coos, stroking Seokjin's head as he wakes the thrashing elder up from his obvious nightmare. “You’re okay, we’re here,” The youngest says as all of the boyfriends sit around the omega on the bed, all out of headspace and concerned for the panicking omega.
Seokjin gasps and sits up, latching onto Jungkook and panting as his body is racked with sobs, “H-he fou-found me-me and too-took me!” The eldest sobs and tightens his grip while Taehyung and Jimin hug him from behind. The hybrids decided to wait until everyone was calmed down to ask what was going on since it seemed as though the three humans were trying and failing to calm the elder.
“Hyung, he is going to seizure again if he doesn’t calm down,” Jimin whispers to Jungkook, knowing the elder was too far gone to hear anything without being addressed first. “I know, but he always warns us before we go to bed that he feels anxious, so we don’t have a bath ready,” Jungkook says and the three dominant hybrids move forward, “We can help, but it will basically be us forcing him into headspace,” Namjoon says and Jungkook nods, “Do it, but we have to have physical contact or he will hyperventilate.”
Yoongi and Hoseok squeeze themselves between Jungkook and Jin, latching onto the lactating male while Namjoon leans his head into the eldests neck to take a deep breath before licking over the mating mark. These actions result in whimpers and whines from the omega. “Taehyung, suck on the other mating mark, Jungkook, I want you to tell him to relax in the lowest voice you can, right beside his ear.”
Jungkook and Taehyung nod, doing as the wolf said while said wolf latches back onto the his mating mark. “Relax,” Jungkook coos deeply, running his fingers through the elders hair and wincing when Seokjin lightly spasms from the stimulation because Jimin decided to start rubbing his head on the eldests exposed chest, not knowing that he was scenting him.
The dominants all continue for about an hour as Seokjin’s spasms lessen in strength until he is completely limp in their arms. “That was the best meal I’ve ever had,” Yoongi grunts when the breast is empty, flopping on his back with Hoseok as the puppy tries not to fall asleep with his full belly while his ears twitch. “Did he slip into headspace, or did he pass out?” Jimin asks, trying to lift the omegas face and make him open his eyes, but Seokjin just whines and tries to curl into Jungkook's chest.  
“Headspace,” Namjoon says, lowering his head to Seokjins’ level, “Omega, show yourself to your alphas~” Namjoon purrs and Seokjin gasps, thrusting his head up and showing off his wide, golden eyes. He looks around until his eyes land on Hoseok, who had fallen in a very young, puppy headspace, so he was whining on the bed and squirming. Seokjin crawls across the bed, sniffing over the puppy before curling around his head and calmly licking his ears. The other five get ready to go back to sleep until Seokjin whines and they notice his pleading expression as he shivers around Hoseok. “You grab Hoseok, I’ll grab Jin. I don’t know why they insisted on going to the foot of the bed, but now they are freezing.”

“Um, do we pull him out of headspace?” Taehyung asks. Everyone had woken up around noon and soon noticed that Seokjin was still clingy and sporting his golden eyes. They had to have their food delivered and when it got to the door, Jungkook had to sprint because as soon as he got off the bed, Seokjin started freaking out. But now that he was back with food, nobody could get the male to eat. Namjoon had suggested the omega may want to feed everyone else first, so everyone drank some breast milk until the eldest was dry, but Seokjin still wouldn’t eat, even if they tried to feed him.
They all sat around for a while until Yoongi noticed how thick and diluted Seokjins’ menstrual blood is jumped, “Shit! Did anyone wake up with morning wood?” The cat asks and Jimin raises his hand with Hoseok, “That’s why he won’t eat, if he feels he hasn’t completely pleased his pack, he isn’t going to allow himself to eat!” Yoongi exclaims and Jungkook runs his hand through his hair, “All of this because he wanted to give a few blowjobs?”
“Jimin, Hoseok, get hard and gently engage with Seokjin, let him take control when he gets the hint, that way nothing will be forced in any way since an omega won’t stop an alpha,” Namjoon explains and Jimin nods, pulling off his night pants to reveal his boner while Hoseok strips and reveals the same. “Have both of you just been suffering?” Taehyung asks and they nod, “We couldn’t leave Jinnie to get a shower or go take care of it ourselves.” Jimin says and goes to Seokjin, sitting on one side of him while Hoseok sits on the other, both boys leaning in to sensually mouth over the omegas neck.
Seokjin whimpers, sniffing the air for a moment before getting into Jimin’s lap and pulling Hoseok closer so the two doms were thigh to thigh with the omega straddling the touching thighs with his own thighs against his dominants dicks. The other four watch in fascination as Seokjin starts humping the two boys thighs, pleasing himself while also giving enough friction to have the boys moaning. After a few minutes, the omega huffs with a shudder before moving himself over Hoseok, purring as he sinks down on the pups erection. He stays for a moment before pulling on Jimins arm until the boy moved behind the omega who tried getting him close enough to penetrate as well.
“I thought we were supposed to be gentle and let him do it?” Jimin whisper yells and Jungkook rolls his eyes, "You and Tae have done this with him before when you first joined the relationship, lay down, balls to balls with Hobi,” Jungkook says, groan as he realises Seokjin has taken notice of the four other boners in the room, gushing out more discharge onto Hoseoks lap. The omega lifts himself up a little before lowering back down on Hoseok and Jimin, the three moaning loudly. Seokjin starts panting and looks to the other four while bouncing carefully.
“M-mas-master~” Seokjin whimpers, his eyes flashing between blue and gold for a moment before the colour blend into a gradient of gold to blue. Jungkook rushes forward and gets in front of Seokjin, over Hoseok. Seokjin leans in and kisses deeply while speeding up his bounces, grabbing Yoongi with one hand and Taehyung with the other, jerking them off while Namjoon just watches from the edge of the bed with a smirk, “Since he is still in pre-heat, he can’t get pregnant, but his hormones will make Hoseok knott. So I suggest Jimin gets out of there before before his penis gets trapped and squeezed unplesantly.” Namjoon says and Jimin nods, thrusting a little to meet the omega until he cums, making the omega shudder and pull the boy out, focusing his work on Hobi. “What about you?” Jimin asks, moving to sit next to the wolf who was stroking himself while the younger of the two poked at the redish pink, slimy liquid he was covered in. “I’m going to join Hoseok so that our knotts can be together, we have to start preparing Seokjin, or he won’t be able to handle taking six knotts at once during his first round of heat.”
“Six!” Jimin gasps and Namjoon nods, “I’ll explain when Seokjin comes out of headspace fully,” Namjoon says and moves forward, rubbing Seokjin’s hips before easing himself into the omega. “Alpha~” Seokjin hums against Jungkook’s penis, which he had latched on to when Jimin finished. Soon, Yoongi and Taehyung cum and join Jimin in watching as Seokjin laps up the last of Jungkook's cum before releasing the youngest and licking his hands free of Yoongi and Taehyung’s cum. “What is a knott?” Jungkook asks, crawling over and letting Yoongi crawl in his lap while Jimin and Taehyung snuggled under his arms. “When hybrids go into heat, their body is trying to get pregnant, so his hormones will actually cause us to mass produce cum and when we all cum in him, our penises will swell for a few hours to keep it in and assure that he gets pregnant. Since he has so many mates, his heat should only last a day or two.” Yoongi says and Jungkook winces, “All of us at the same time?”
“Yup, he will not walk for a week after. He may not even be able to walk after this, Hoseok has a knott that is as big as the four of us, mine is the same size, and Namjoon is probably double the size of Hoseoks,” Yoongi says and the humans gap in shock as their attention is turned towards Seokjin who was whining trying to wiggle away while Namjoon and Hoseok held him in place, growling as they thrusted in, both canines growling loudly as Seokjin screeches, cumming all over himself and Hoseok. Seokjins eyes snap open, revealing their bright blue colour as he gasps and grips onto Hoseok. “Oww~” He whimpers before freezing in the canines arms as they both snap up, feeling their knots swell before slowly rocking their hips like the omega had encouraged them to do earlier. “Why are you getting bigger?” Seokjin gasps painfully as his hips are noticeably split apart.
Jungkook is quick to notice the pained expression and rush forward, grabbing Seokjin’s face in his hands, “They’re knotting you, but you need to relax,”Jungkook soothes and Seokjin takes a deep breath, nodding and laying back against Namjoon as tears of pain flow down his face. Hoseok and Namjoon continue for a moment until their knotts are so swollen they can’t move anymore. “You’re still swelling~” Seokjin pants through the sobs while Hoseok gets closer to him and kisses him, “Sorry, but you initiated,” The puppy says and everyone in the room shudders as they hears the eldests hips pop. “How do we make them start going down?” Jimin asks, “Since he isn’t fully in heat, we just need to cum, but we can move enough to get the stimulation,” Namjoon says and Seokjin looks at his belly that had a very obvious bump in it. So, despite the pain and discomfort, Seokjin starts rapidly bouncing his hand on his belly, earning moans from the canines until they sigh in relief and Seokjin jerks in surprise at the extreme heat of the cum making his abdomen extend as his body did the unexpected due to omegan instincts. He came without even having an erection.
“Wow, he looks pregnant,” Jimin says with a grin as Seokjin pants in exhaustion, Namjoon and Hoseok holding him up because he was so weak. “Can I have food?” Seokjin mumbles as Namjoon and Hoseoks swelling starts going down, making him gain back comfort. “I will go get you some while Taehyung starts up the hot tub,” Jimin says, pecking Seokjin's forehead before running off. “Was I the only one in headspace?” The eldest asks and everyone nods, “Yeah, we had to force you into it,” Jungkook says with a solemn expression, making Seokjin frown, “I did it again, didn’t I?” Seokjin asks and Yoongi responds,
“Yes, but what was it?”