13

The seven males ended up spending two days in their room as Seokjin went through his first heat. Though aftercare was performed, Seokjin is now waking up on the third day with an intense need for more as the pain in his hips back have him sobbing. “Hey, hey, hey! What’s wrong?” Jimin coos, being the first to wake, so he kicks Taehyung as he straddles Seokjins chest, grabbing the omegas face and forcing him to look up at him. “It hurts,” Seokjin sobs, making Jimin and Taehyung frown.
“Nightmare?” Jungkook groans, sitting up at the same time as the hybrids, “No, he woke up in pain and we can’t give him any meds because he is pregnant,” Taehyung says and the other dominants sigh. Namjoon had informed them that Seokjin was pregnant the moment the omega passed out when his heat ended, saying that his scent had changed.
“You guys calm him down, I’ll call Chaeyoung and ask what to put in the water,” Jungkook says, stepping into the bathroom and dialing his sisters number as he turns on the water, “Why are you calling me at four in the morning?” Sana answers and Jungkook rolls his eyes at the whines in the background, “You’re awake, aren’t you?” He sasses before taking a deep breath.
“Seokjin just woke up and we can’t give him any pain meds because he is pregnant, what do we put in his bath water?” Jungkook asks and Sana sighs from the other line, “Don’t put him in yet, just lay him on his stomach and rub his hips and back until Chaeyoung and I get there with stuff he can use. Give him like two tylenol, they’re permitted for pregnancy use,” Sana says and hangs up, so Jungkook makes quick work of grabbing two of the painkillers and a cup of water before going back into his bedroom.
“Sana and Chaeyoung will be here in a little while with some stuff, but for now you get to take tylenol and have a back rub, okay baby?” Jungkook says to Seokjin as the elder shudders and nods, gulping down the water and pills, whining when he is rolled over. “Is it safe for him to be on his stomach and take those?” Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, “I think he would have stopped us because his instincts would be yelling at him if we were doing something wrong. Plus, Chaeyoung and Sana probably know a little more about pregnancy limitations than we do.”
“You’re damn right,” Sana mutters, stomping into the room with Chaeyoung yawning behind her, both in short night gowns with bags of stuff. While the humans and Seokjin don’t care, the male hybrids start growling at the females for being near Seokjin when he is naked and vulnerable after his heat since one of them smells like an alpha. “Cool it, we stopped in the middle of our sex to come help you, so after this, we are continuing in your spare. Now massage your damn omegas hips.” Sana growls and Jimin leans into Taehyungs ear, “She’s a power bottom,”
“Of course I am, that’s why Chaeyoung is trying to get praises right now,” Sana sighs, rubbing the otters ears. “Chae~” Sana coos and the otter chitters, looking into her mates eyes, “I want you to feed the chicken and chocolate to Seokjin and then go get ready in the spare room, okay?” Sana says and Chaeyoung grins, quickly pulling out the food and going up to Seokjins face to feed him, excited for the end result of what they had been planning to do before they were interrupted.

By the time Chaeyoung had finished feeding Seokjin, Sana had also finished making the bath and preparing some stuff for Seokjin, so they went to the guest room together. Before they had been interrupted, they were halfway to their climaxes that were going to be used to create a baby since Chaeyoung was ovulating. “Sana, I want the baby,” Chaeyoung whimpers and Sana grins, “I know, baby, but I’m gonna ride you like usual first and then you’re going to have to be okay feeling my fingers for a moment.” Sana says and Chaeyoung nods, taking off her nightie while Sana takes her own off.
The couple didn’t speak and just kept with their sensual act of love and fell asleep cuddling as soon as Sana had semenated the omega.