Wait~ p9

"ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!"
I woke up uneasily to my dad yelling from downstairs.
I walked downstairs and opened the door.
"I'm really sorry let me make it up to you."
I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Your dress still looks good.."
I hit his arm playfully and he laughs.

"I'm sorry!" Logan scratches his neck and looks at me with puppy eyes. He hands me my bag of makeup and my washed clothes.
He gives me a mischievous grin,
"We got school"

"I know but that doesn't mean we have to go!" He smirked and I huffed at him.

"Logan I can't keep skipping school! I need to get decent grades if I want a decent life!" I laughed.

"Logan?!" My dads voice blurted out as he stood behind me. Logan's eyes widened.

"You know my dad?" I started to feel uneasy as my dad hovered over me now. My dad beamed and it honestly scared me.

"Of course he does! How wouldn't he remember his favourite weed client!"

"WHAT?!" I gasped looking at Logan but he hung his head and sighed heavily.

I ran upstairs and quickly got ready for school. I could hear them argue downstairs growing louder and louder. I came back down to Logan about to punch my dad- but a big part of me wanted him to. He swung at him and jabbed his stomach, my dad keeled over and wheezed.

'I am not associating myself with this anymore. This isn't me' Repeated in my bead as I pushed them both aside and started walking to school.

"Arianna!" His voice called from down the street but I carried on.

"WAIT!" His voice was a lot louder but i still carried on. I reached school and started walking to my class but I was spun around by him as he panted heavily.
"I'm not who you think I am!"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE WHO I THOUGHT YOU WAS BUT NOW I HAVE NO IDEA!"
I sighed and calmed myself.

"I can't keep being surrounded by lies. Its hurting me more than I already am.."

"I used to deal a year ago! Thats how we met."

"I want to know everything!"

"I know you do."

"I needed the money for things and it was my only option-" He paused and lifted my chin to face him,

"I'm a good person now. I'm better now I promise you."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because if it wasn't the truth then why would I waste time chasing after you?" I thought for a moment and looked down.

"I believe you.."
He pulled me close and hugged me. His breathing slowed,
"Im really sorry that I hurt you yesterday but I promise will never hurt you on purpose."

And little did I know that they were the words that ruined me all over again..