2: Is Your Nose Bigger Than Your Dick?

I whip around and grasp this stranger's wrist

I whip around and grasp this stranger's wrist. I twist it until he winces with pain. I devilishly smile.

"The fuck is your problem?" He says as he yanks his arm back. I roll my eyes and continue my way to my brother. I have no time for him. "Hey, come back!" He calls again. I ignore him. A few seconds later I feel an arm turn me around. He did not just touch me.

"Touch me again and I'll fucking shove your balls down your throat," I whisper in his ear. I lean away from his ear and smile condescendingly.

"Feisty, I like it. What's your name, sexy?" He smirks and I couldn't help the laugh that escapes my mouth. It takes everything in me to not combust into wholehearted laughter.

"Oh, baby, if only you knew who I am," I chuckle. I go back to what I was doing when he steps in front of me. He can't take a hint, can he?

"C'mon. Don't play hard to get, just your name. That's all I'm asking for," he pleads.

His eyes widen and they look away from me. "Back off, she already said no." Another unfamiliar deep-voiced man says. He puts his arms up in defeat and walks away. I step away from the man behind me. "Not even a thanks?" He asks, annoyed.

I trail my eyes to meet his gaze as I feel myself having another unwanted conversation. "Didn't need your help," I dryly reply.

"From the looks of it, you did." He says. I groan and try to push past him. This is why I should've stayed home. "Babe, really? I'm not even worth five minutes of your time?" He stands his ground and I so badly want to smack the smirk off of his face.

"Nope," I state with a patronizing smile on my face. He scoffs and licks his lips. I take the opportunity to slip away and head towards the VIP section.

"Oh, c'mon, you and me. My head between your legs. A way to say thank you?" He yells as I walk away. I burst out laughing and turn towards him. Does he really think that's a good pickup line?

"Why? Is your nose bigger than your dick?" I ask as my face feigns innocence. I see a couple heads turn towards me as the words leave my mouth. His smirk leaves his face and I knew I won. I spun on my heel and smirk to myself.

I reach the VIP section and the bouncer immediately lets me in without question. Ah, this is more like it.

"Alora! Finally!" Giovanni greets when our eyes meet. "You're only an hour late, surprisingly."

"You're lucky I even came at all," I say.

"Oh, how I've missed you, Avi." Santiago says.

"Likewise. Now, where's your sister? I saw her a second ago." I ask when I see Adriana's spot empty.

"Right there," he points to the dance floor. I squint and see her dancing—grinding— against her, I assume, boyfriend. What a lovely couple. "She's with Xavier, her fiancé."