33. This is my family

Ell's POV

"He's..here" silence swallowed the room giving it an awkward aura .

"She's back and you didn't fucking tell me Thomas" Finn bellowed as he came storming into the betting den. "She's fucking back in Small Heath and you didn't tell me" he screamed as he approached the older man. 

"I knew you'd found out soon enough Finn do you really need me to tell you" Thomas calmly replied while stubbing out his cigarette. 

"You should have fucking told me Tommy" he cried into Thomas' face.

The scene in front of me quickly escalated from a shouting match to a physical fight were punches were thrown and profanities were shouted. The Shelby's were quick to intercept the situation stopping it before one of them was dead on the floor. 

"Whoa Finn lad calm" Arthur soothed Finn

"No she's back in Small Heath fuck knows where she is" Finn mumbled 

"She's safe lad calm" Arthur tried to soothe Finn again

"How do you know? Fuck she could be anywhere" 

"Finn lad she's perfectly fine" John quickly butted in

"Shut the fuck up John" Finn snapped

"I'm fine Finn calm down" My was unsteady and laced with fear. His head snapped in my direction staring straight at me drinking in my appearance his eyes travelling down my body and stopping at my stretched skin that protected my unborn child.

"Ell" his eyes widen when staring at me "Whose the lucky lad" 

"Sit down Finn, we need to talk" and that's what he did, he gingerly made his way to the table the occupied the middle of the room.

"Right Finn, i know this might be a lot to take in but the baby's yours." His head snapped from the floor straight back up to me.

"It's mine" his hand ghosted over the stretched. 

"It's yours Finn" his eyes filled with tears while his hands heavily rested on my stomach trying to feel our baby. "Our baby" 

Everyone else had silently left the room giving me and Finn some personal space.

"Our baby Ell. Our baby is in there"

"Our baby" i smiled

"When are you due" 

"In a few weeks" 

"Can i be there y'know when you.."

"Yes Finn you can be there" 

His eyes light up like a little kid at Christmas 

"Hurry up baby i want to see you" he whispered while kissing my clothed stomach. That's when i knew this is my family. 

Hey sorry about the small chapter but i just wanted to get this out of the way because I've been struggling on idea's of how to get past Ell coming back in Small Heath but i brought out a new story called 'Sugar and Spice' it's a Michael Gray so it's for all my Michael stans out there whoop whoop. Anyways sorry for keeping you all waiting so long for this shitty chapter.