35. Welcome to the world baby.

Finn Shelby

"Oh Finn" Lizzie's moans filled my ears as i pounded her harder "Fuck i'm going to cum" She screamed as she wrapped her legs around me waist.

"Fuck Liz" i moan as i fill her with me seed. "I've missed this".

"I've missed it too, how about we go again?" her honey like seductive voice filled the air as she rolled us over so she was on top. "Hm Finn should we fuck again" she moaned as she slowly slid up on down on my cock. Quickly i nodded my head, almost forgetting about Ell completely. 

"Finn fuck me please" Lizzie moaned as she rolled us back over so i was on top again and i began to snap my hips against hers causing her to scream out my name. 

Ell May

Screams filled the room as Polly instructed me to turn over so i was kneeling. Pain shot through my entire body as i pushed. The only man i could think of was Finn and how i wished he was here to guide me through this stressful time.

Finn Shelby

Pleasure coursed throughout my body. Thinking of the woman in front of me and how much i cared for her. My mind forgot about Ell and the fact she was actually carrying my child but i was too busy pumping Lizzie stark with my seed. 

As night rolled in Finn and Lizzie were laid tangled in each other's arms underneath the cheap blankets that smelt like sex and cheap perfume.  

Ell May

Darkness swallowed the town of Small Heath. One where Ell and her new beautiful son, Harrison Johnson Shelby lay silent through the night admiring each other's faces. Harrison's blue eyes stared right into his mothers multi- coloured ones. 

"Welcome to the world baby" 

"This world will be rough and it will be hard but i promise you Harry i will protect you until the day i die, you're uncles promise too and Aunt Pol she loves you so much already. You're life won't be easy Harrison but i promise i'll make it as good as i can baby"