They're here

Eren pov

I was in pain the whole ride to the hospital, I was crying. Not just because I was in pain but because I was scared, I was scared something will happen.

"We're here!" Hanji yelled and everyone got off the car

I was picked up by Levi as they ran inside the hospital.

"Someone help! He's going into labor!" Hanji yelled as nurses and doctors ran up to me.

I was placed in a bed, I opened my eyes only to see where levis hand was, I grabbed it and and griped it. The doctors moved me with the bed somewhere, i don't know where but what I do know is that Levi was with me and that's all i need right now.

"it's ok eren, im here" levi said

I entered a room as doctors did their things while i yelled in pain, they took off my pants and underwear. I pushed and yelled in pain, i was gripping levis hand that i might break it.

I turned and looked at him, he was sweating and had a face of pain, I looked at his hand seeing that it was red.

I didn't say anything else when a wave of pain came making me yell.

"Come on! Push! It's almost there!" A doctor yelled as I let a final yell and push.

I heard a baby cry as I try getting my breath. I let go of Levi as he got up and walked to the doctor. I had tears in my eyes making my vision blurry.

My first baby is here, I finally have one out. He's the older brother, he'll be Tasahiro.

I looked at Levi as he hold someone in a blanket. I smile for a minute until a wave of pain came making me grip the bed and yell.

I saw the doctors eyes widened and went back in between my legs. I yelled and pushed as I grip the bed.

"Please don't forget to breath ok! Breath in and out....in and out" a nurse said as I did what she said.

I pushed until I didn't feel pain again, I wanted but remembered that I didn't here a baby cry.

My eyes widened as I looked at Levi, he had so much sadness in his eyes as he looked at the doctors. I saw as tears build up in his eyes while looking at me. He shook his head and hold the other.

"I'm sorry sir.." a doctor said and place a small body in a small bed.

"N-no.." I whispered as the little body didn't move

"No!!" I yelled and tried to get up but the doctors pushed me back down

"No! My baby! My baby!!" I yelled as tears feel from my eyes and rolled down my cheek

I managed to push the doctors away, i got up and I slowly walked to the bed were one of my twins laid. I saw him, he wasn't moving, he wasn't breathing, his small body cold and lifeless.

I cried and without hesitation I picked him up gently. I pulled him closer to me so his little head was just resting on my shoulder. I grabbed his little hand and cried.

"Momma loves you. You would of grown to be such a man, I would of protect you with my heart. I love you baby" I cried while holding his little hand

I felt Levi walk up to me and hug me from behind. I heard him let a small sniff as he was crying from our loss.

Then all of a sudden I heard a small cry, my eyes widened and looked at my baby, he was crying, he was breathing, my baby is alive.

I cried and hugged him tighter, I felt Levi tighten his hug and cry with me. I can feel the shock and surprise expressions the doctors and nurses have after all this is a miracle. 

I smiled and kissed my young twin forehead, but levi took him away from my arms, he laid the baby back on the bed and walked me to the bed. I climbed on the bad and laid down on it, i called for levi and made him move the small bed, where my twin boys laid, and place it besides me.

"you did good baby" levi smiled at me and kissed my cheek

"i'm so tired but so happy at the same time, i'm so happy that the two are happy and alive" i smiled and looked at the two sleeping twins

"i know baby, so go to sleep i'll be here, i'll take care of them while you rest" levi said and carish my face 

"ok" i smiled and close my eyes

Levi Pov

I watched as eren fell asleep, i smiled and kiss his forehead. I heard the door open and in came everyone, they smiled at me and walked closer. I watched as hanji skipped to where the twins were sleeping. 

"i'm happy everything went well" hanji said and smiled

I let a small frown as i remembered the tragedy that happened a few minutes ago, but it all changed as a miracle came.

"what's wrong levi?" erwin questions and place a hand on my shoulder

"when eren gave birth to the second one, he came out dead" i said making everyone shock 

"eren couldn't control himself and cried, he got out of the bed and walked to the lifeless body of one of our twins, he picked the baby and cried while holding him. It was a miracle when the baby started crying, he was breathing again, eren and i cried out of pure happiness. Right now i'm making eren rest, he has had enough for today" i said and looked at eren

"i can't believe this....one almost died but god gave him an opportunity" farlan said and patted my back 

I nodded and smiled, hanji smiled and looked at the twins.

" so little Yasuo was a miracle" hanji said and smiled 

"i guess so" i said and chuckle and watched my twins 

I watched as they opened their eyes making mine widened. Their eyes were just like eyes with a tint of mine, they have round eyes like eren but look strong and cold like mine.

"wow! looks like they do have something like their fathers" hanji laughed as she looked at their eyes

I smiled and grabbed one of their little hands, they wrapped their little fingers around one of my big fingers, they both smiled and giggled. 

"my beautiful family" i said and smiled

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: **:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

WELP!!! HOPED YOU HAVE ENJOYED MY STORY!! THIS IS THE END OF "THE BOY WITH TWO PERSONALITIES" (~˘▾˘)~
I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED EVERY CHAPTER AND THE STORY LINE! I'M SO HAPPY THAT ITS FINALLY ENDING! BUT SAD AT THE SAME TIME (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I WANNA THANK EVERYBODY THAT HAS VOTED, COMMENTED AND READ THIS SHITTYSTORY!! (。◕‿‿◕。)

EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! I'M SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING! THANKS TO YOU GUYS I WAS ABLE TO CONTINUE THIS! ♥‿♥

ESPECIALLY A FEW FRIENDS I DID HERE IN WATTPAD! 

LittleDevils_666

PrincessKitKat537

Ereri_K_Ackerman

Nanaleedia

attack-on-europa

AND SO MANY  MORE PEOPLE BUT I CAN'T PUT SO MANY HERE! WHY!?!?! OH WELL THANKS FOR READING!! I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME ! MY LOVELY ERERI LOVERS!! 

BYE BYE!!