friends

Hey there my lovely ereri lovers sorry for not updating!! But i hope you enjoy this chapter!
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·

Eren pov~

I was walking the hallways trying to find a certain person. I saw how the students move to the sides as i walked, when i saw levi i walked up to him, seeing that he had a few girls that were flirting with him but he looked like he wasn't paying attention to them.

'you don't mind do you'

'no not at all go ahead'

My evil side took over, i saw how he glared at the girls, i think they notice my glare because they all looked at me and put a horror expression. Levi also notice and smirk.

"Oi brat! Come!"

I walked up to him and smiled, well my evil side did, im too shy to do so, i do smile to him with my shy self but i get...you know...shy!

" do you need anything?" my evil side said with a smirk.

"Yeah, can you make them go away?"

"Yeah sure! Do you want me to do it the hard or easy way?"

"What's the hard way?"

"Drag them by the hair, beat them up and tell them to not bother you anymore"

"What's the easy way?"

"I'll make sure they have nightmares"

"Do the easy one...i don't want to be send to prison"

I smirk and turned to the pale looking girls, i smirk, i let out a small 'boo' as they went running away screaming. I laugh and levi let out a chuckle.

I changed back to my shy self and looked at levi hiding my smile on my turtle neck shirt.

"H-how have you b-been levi?"

"Fine.... and you?"

"O-oh!.....im-im d-d-doing fine"

"Good anyways.....do you want to meet with some friends of mine?"

"N-no thanks"

"You're coming anyway"

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to were i think his friends are.

"W-why do you want m-me to go w-with your f-f-friends?"

"Because they don't believe me that were friends, and that you're actually nice"

"F-friends? N-nice?"

"Yeah....you should be lucky i don't just take anyone and make them my friend and call them nice"

"Oh"

We walked for a couple of minutes and we ended up at the back of the school were P.E. takes place. We walked to a hill and there sitting under it were a few people, some i did recognize some i didn't.

I saw them turned their heads and looked at us, mostly me, with wide eyes. When we arrived they looked at me with fear, well except a girl with glasses and a messy pony tail.

"Hey there you bastards you do know eren right?"

Everything nodded still with fear, i looked down and played with my finger, i'm not used to talk to a lot of people nor make friends, i was always by myself, so this is new for me.

"Hey there eren!!"

I actually jumped out of surprise and fear, her loud voice came out in a instant, that i wasn't ready, well my ears weren't ready. And sometimes loud voices make me remember my abusive dad.

"Oi! Shut up!"

"No, no its ok....i just got a little surprised"

"My names hanji Zoé!! And i heard a lot of stuff from you!!"

"O-oh...really?"

"Yeah!! But i never listen to those rumers!! I think you're unique!"

My face turned red when she said that and tried to hide on my shirt, only to make her let out an 'aww'.

"You're just really shy but also very dangerous!! That's why i like to be you're friend!!"

"F-friend?"

"Yeah!! It's fun to get a new member especially you!!"

"Can at leat lower your god damn voice!"

"No can do shorty!!"

I turned around trying to hide my laugh, but my shoulders were bouncing showing everyone that i was trying not to laugh.

"Hey don't laugh! You brat"

I stoped and took a deep breath trying to control my laughter, when i relaxed i turned around seeing that everyone was smiling at me, well except levi, he doesn't smile or laughs that much.

"See eren making friends isn't that bad"

"Yeah...i guess...i mean i'm still traumatized for what happened to my last friend"

"What happened?"

"He committed suicide just because his girlfriend cheated on him"

"What a dumbass"

"Yeah i know"

"But~! You don't have to worry about anything!! You have us!! We have your back and you have ours!!"

I then gave them a warm hearted smile, i never been told such sweet and loving words.

"Hey guys don't you think it's rude to not present ourselves?"

Every body nodded at what a guy with bushy eyebrows said.

"I'll start...my name is Erwin Smith"

"Isabel Mongolia!"

"Farlan Church"

"Ymir Fritz"

"Krista reis"

"Annie leonhart"

"Bertholdt Hoover"

"Reiner Broun"

"Connie Springer!"

"Sasha Brown!!"

"Jean Kristen"

"Marco bolt!"

"Armin Alert!"

"And hanji Zoé!! Again!"

"N-nice to meet you all"

And for the rest of the free time i got to know everybody, smiles, laughs, glares, were all seen in the circle of people i know call...friends.