first day

Heeyyyyy~ there my lovely ereri lovers!!! New chapter!! Hope you enjoy!!
_______________________________________
Eren pov~

Holy mother of titans!? Today is my first day back to school!? I'm so nervous, scared, happy etc. I don't know what to do!

"Eren! Stop daydreaming and hurry up! You'll be late!"

"Y-yes im c-coming!!"

I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes. A grey shirt that says 'make love', some black skinny jeans and black and white converse. I also put a black long-sleeve sweeter that reached to my thighs.

 I also put a black long-sleeve sweeter that reached to my thighs

I ran down and got inside the car were Sebastian was waiting.

"S-sorry!"

"Its ok, lets get moving!"

Sebastian started driving me to my new school. As i saw Sebastian park in front i felt fear. What if they bully me like my old school!?

"Hey you'll be fine, and besides you have those body guards!"

"The policeman are here to protect everyone from me, not the other way around!"

"Yeah yeah whatever! Get going!"

I got off as Sebastian yelled at me good luck. I saw something poke me from behind (😏)  a police officer poke me with his gun. My eyes widened but he is just saying to go. I started walking, i could feel all eyes on me. I looked up and start to look around, alot of eyes widened, maybe because i have one of my eyes covered with a eye patch, oh what an i kidding, of course its because of my covered eye!

"Walk faster you slug!"

(lets change)

No, i don't want to much attention. Lets breath and let it slip.
I started walking fast, when i entered the building, the first thing I do is to go find my locker. When i did, i put some of the books im not going to use.

"Hurry up! The bell its about to ring"

I nodded, as i started walking to my first class, wich was math. I see some students get out of the way when i walked past them. I looked at the labels on the doors, when i saw a label with 'math' on it i knock on the door. I heard a shhh come from the inside of the class the door opened. I walked inside as all eyes were on me.

"Class, this will be our new student, please make him feel like home!"

I gave them a little smile and wave, then one of the police pushed my shoulder making me move so they can be by my side better.

"P-please hun, tell us your name"

"E-eren Jaeger"

Everyone nodded

"Would it be fine if the students ask you some questions? is that every new student we ask them questions"

"Ummm......ok"

Then hands raised up, i picked a girl with a messy ponytail and glasses.

"Why are you so damn adorable?!?!"

My eyes widened and i felt blood boil to my cheeks.

"Hangi no!? Im sorry about her, she's always been this way. Some one else? Armin?"

"Why is one of your eyes covered?"

I touched my covered eye, not wanting to say.

"Umm...i rather not say"

He just nodded as another hand went up.

"Yes?"

"Why are police officers following you? Are you like famous or something?"

"Umm....not exactly"

Then i think a officer fought this was an opportunity to talk.

"The reason to why we are following him around is to protect the people around him"

"Why tho?"

A girl with two ponytails said.

"Well lets make him explain"

I felt my angry side trying to get control of me.
No, not yet. They didn't do anything wrong.

(i just want to explain them why!)

Ugh fine!

I looked up and i scared almost all of them.

"Well if you wana now so damn badly why they are following me I'll tell you. When i was at my old school i was bullied by this fucker, he did something that cost him his death. I killed him, making his death as painful as i can. Was sent to prison for 5 months, came back and know I'm living with somebody that rapes underaged kids, kills, and steels money. Also he was my cell roommate. These fuckers are watching me 24/7 to make sure i don't kill anyone, but i think their guns and their ugly faces won't get me to stop, after all, i have someone that can kill anyone in seconds"

When i finished everyone was scared

"Ha, that's a lie!"

I look at the guy who said that, his face reminded me of a horse, a very ugly one indeed.

"And what is the deal with the horse face over there? Hasn't he gotten laid in years since he looks like that? Or he's just show off to get laid even tho that would never happen"

People started laughing.

"What did you just said!?!"

"So he's deaf too, well he'll die sad, lonely and ugly"

"Hahaha!!! Omg jean you just got your ass told!!"

"That's it!! You better know how to fight because your ass is mine!!"

"Sorry, i don't date horses, especially one that looks like their mother shit them out!"

"Alright!! That's enough! Jean apologise to eren!!"

"What? Why?!?"

"Do it before you end up like this!!"

The teacher said as she showed a picture of the body of the kid i killed at my old school .

"Oh! Look at that! Just as i remember!"

I said with a evil smile, then gasp sounded in the class room as everyone looked at me. I crossed my arms and look at them with a confused face.

"What? You guys haven't kill anyone?"

"Of course they haven't!! You did it because your insane!!"

"Im not insane!? I just can't tolerate shitty people! And people that are mean to me! So if you want to see daylight tomorrow i suggest you shut the fuck up!"

The police just point his gun at my head. I looked at it and swift it away.
Then i changed.

"S-sorry about that i-i sometimes get out of hand!"

With that the teacher told me to sit down in the only free sit, who was beside that crazy girl.
Well i fucked my first impression in my first day of school.
_______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed!!❤
Word count:1059