A Plan

Sebastian pov

I know it was the right choice to tell Levi everything, he told me the truth and I can't help to feel guilty for what I did that day. I apologized to him for what I did but he's stubborn and said that he deserved it, why is he like this? He makes me feel worse, I forbid him from seeing eren because of what he did, just to find out that he was trying to protect him....makes me feel like a fucking idiot and a dickhead.

Now that I know the truth, I made a promise to him....he won't be able to see eren in person but I'll tell him how he's doing everyday, but not just eren, the babies too. I showed him a photo of the twin boys that eren was carrying inside of him, and It got so sad! Levi wouldn't stop crying! He was so happy seeing the lives he created with the person he loves, he even thanked me.

I don't want it....i want eren to know the person that made this family. Eren must know the father of the kids that are in their stomach...but I'm scared to loose eren. I still know the words of the doctor, no bad memories.........wait he didn't say anything about showing him good memories and let the bad pass, the bad memories will be forgotten and never told.

Maybe I can show eren the loving moments they both had before that day. And everything will be as they were, me being overprotective of eren, Levi trying to get eren out of my sight and eren laughing at the two of us. Yeah that sounds great.

But should i do this? what happens if eren remembers their bad moments together...would he go in that coma? would it be worse than a coma!? i don't want eren and the babies to die!? what kind of friend would i be!? 

Oh god....i have so much on my back that i can't even-.....with my boyfriend also pregnant and dealing with two very emotion people can get very irritated, with levi and eren being together again will free me from so much stress...maybe even more! 

Oh god! this is sooo hard!! why does it have to be so difficult! just tell and show levi to eren and make him remember all the loving moments they had together!?! why does it had to be so difficult!! 

Eren i swear i wouldn't be having this mind crisis if it wasn't for levi and caring for you and the brats inside you! but also....why am i saying 'god' so much if i'm a demon? maybe because eren said it so many times that i got addicted to the word and saying the word. Funny...should i change it to 'oh my devil'....nah.....no i should, i'll get busted if they found out a demon is using god's name while speaking, damn that demon law.....i swear no one cares about laws or that shit. 

Oh what am i thinking!? i should be thinking of getting eren and levi together!....wait...why am i doing this again?....mmm.....oh right for the right of eren's unborn child's....but how? how, how, HOW!? think you damn demon, THINK!.....oh i got it but it won't be easy!! and i might need someone's help too.

+_+_+_+_+_+_ time skip+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Hanji pov

"soo you want MY help to get eren and levi TOGETHER?!" i said and looked at the black haired demon in front of me

"Like the million time, YES!" he yelled angrily

"mmm...what do i get?" i smirked

"what you get? you can keep your life" he glared at me

"sheesh! i don't know what that blue haired kid sees into you?...but fine i'll help!" i smiled

"finally!" he smiled and let a sigh of relief

"what do i do?" i smiled at him

With that he started telling me his plan, i couldn't help but smirked as he explained.....even tho i didn't listen to him completely and didn't understand more than the half of the plan, i got what he ment! This will be so awesome!! But we should be careful with eren, after all he is pregnant and those are levis childs.......and levi is scary when hes mad....well scarier than usual...you know what i mean! i don't want to get beaten of the plan so i switched my part with sebastian's, i rather let this bastard get his ass whipped than to let his destroy my beautiful face and hurt this princess! am i right?.....yeah we agree! any way.....back to what i was doing! pretending i was listing to him!!

"ok I got it!!" i smiled

"no you didn't....you weren't even listening!?" he yelled and glared at me

"i was!!" i whined

"what did i say?" he crossed his arms

"the plan" i smirked

"and what was the plan?" he raised an eyebrow

"to get eren and levi together of course!!" i smiled

"not that.....what was the plan? what did i say you would do?" 

"eh! oh! uh~?.........some words" i nervously smiled

"why did i ever thought this would work? better question...why did i think in the first place?" 

"stop being a wimp! lets get this plan started!!"

"no wait hanji!"

"ugh!! what is it now!?! we already have a plan the only thing left is to DO IT!!"

"i know but what if what we doesn't go as plan?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean....levi doesn't want eren to remember him! he says eren is better without him! what if levi tells eren that they haven't known each other ever!?"

"stupid demon!.....haven't you learn anything from them?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean.....levi and eren love each other so much that a lot of things might happen when we introduce them....i remember a word levi told eren before they started dating.....maybe we don't have to make the plan you made up.....i think by just saying those words will make eren remember......but......if it doesn't.....let's do the plan" i smiled

"uh ok! but what were those words?"

"stupid demon...ugh!....the words that were said were; love is like a metroid, you only see it once in a lifetime"

"so your saying you get love once in a lifetime?"

"yes....people say that they love each other....but they will end up breaking up....levi and eren on the other hand.....their heart still belong together"

"so our new plan is to make levi say those words!"

"yeah...sure!"

"it's a deal then! let the plan....BEGIN!" 

I let a sigh and looked at the happy demon.....stupid demon.