Cuddles and Kisses

Eren pov

When i kicked out sebastian levi and i decided to sit on the couch watch another movie, we ended up watching 'the conjuring 2'
You could say i was scared....really scared...it's not my fault that that movie is terrifying and can even scare the shit out of me!?!
So i do what i do when i'm scared scream and grab on anything that's close to me, which was levi. Levi just chuckle and brought me closer to him. At the end of the movie i was bored.

"levi what can we do?" 

"i don't know what do you want to do?" he questioned

"go to bed?"i said, he let out a smirk.

I let out a gasp and hit him, making him chuckle

"not like that you pervert!" i glared at him

"i know brat" he smirked

I then let a sigh and lay down on levi lap, he played with my hair, i let out a smile.

"come on baby let's take a bath and go to bed"

"no"i whine

"we can cuddle if you want"

"ok"i smiled

Levi chuckle, we got up and i headed to my bag, that i brought along since i'm staying the night with levi. I grabbed my pajamas, which is a fluffy shirt with long sleeves and showed my belly button and some fluffy saggy pants that matched the top. I showered first then levi, i was on levis bed on my stomach, reading books on my wattpad, i only have boyxboy content but i could care less, after all i am gay, and i'm happy the way i am.

A few minutes past when levi started showering, i had my spotify on so i could hear music while reading. I'm listening to a song called *call me daddy* (song above) don't judge me i like it! 
I was enjoying singing it, but i stopped when i felt something, more like someone, hit my ass, i looked behind me seeing a smirking levi as he crawl besides me. I went and hit him payfully while glaring.

"what was that for?" i question

"you were moving your hips"

"and?"

"will you be able to help me with the consequence if i haven't stopped you?" levi smirk

"you pervert!" i yelled and hit him with a pillow

"but you love me"

I pout but shrugged it off, i scooted over to levi and cuddle with him. Levi wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back, but i stopped when his hands were traveling lower.

"no"i glared as i grabbed his hands and replaced them on my hips

"aww come one bright-eyes!"levi whined

"i said no"

"just a little squeeze"

"not even a touch"

Levi 'tch'e and scott closer, i smiled and drifted to sleep.

+_______in the morning _____+

Levi pov

I woke up by the delicious aroma of breakfast, i noticed that eren wasn't beside me. I got up and headed to the kitchen silently, i leaned on the wall as i watched the person i love so much cook, i smiled and i sneky walked up to him, i wrap my arms around him making him jump a little, when he notice it was me he relaxed a bit.

"you dummy! you scared me!" eren pouted 

"i'm sorry bright-eyes" i chickle

I went and gave him a good morning kiss, eren let a giggle when i started kissing his cheek more times. Eren turned around and we leaned in for a morning kiss on the lips.

"eww you have morning breath!" eren giggled

"i know brat...i barely woke up"

"then go and brush your teeth!" (am i the only one that brushes their teeth when barely waking up?)

"ok i'll be right back" i mummbled

I smirked as i turn around but without slapping eren ass, he let out a squeak and yelled at me, i went and brushed my teeth. When i did i looked at myself in the mirror seeing that the bangs of my eyes are disappearing. Ever since i started dating eren i been eating and sleeping well, i don't know why, but i'm glad i found eren. I haven't told my mother that i'm dating but it wouldn't last long until she finds out, my mother is like the kinds of mother that will welcome anybody with a warm smile and open arms. I'm scared when my mother finds out that i'm going out with somebody, yeah i've dated some girls in the past but it was just so people will stop questioning my sexuality. Eren on the other hand, i love him, like i'm head over heels in love with him, i knew it since the day i first lay eyes on him.

"levi! breakfast is ready!" eren yelled

I swear to god, he'll make such a good husband, and maybe mother.

"i'm coming!"

I got up and walked to the table where there where two plates with some scramble eggs, bacon, sausage, some bread toast and finally the best some delicious pancakes. 

"damn this looks so delicious!"

"well then eat up!"

I sat down and started digging on the food.....it was so delicious! i swear to god! know i now why that demon bastard likes eren...but eren is mine.

"wow so delicious! i swear to god i'm making sure you don't leave me!" i smiled

"you know.....i'm not only good at cooking"

When eren said that i looked at him with a fork filled with eggs midway to my mouth. Eren looked at me with a confused face but then he let out a gasp.

"not like that you pervert!" eren yelled as his cheeks and ears went red

"then what else!? i swear to god it sounded sexual!" 

Eren glared at me, i chuckle but we continue to eat. When we finished i went and washed the dishes, there weren't a lot but i don't like leaving unwashed dishes, what if someone comes to visit and they see THAT....no thanks. 

"levi joined me on the couch!" eren yelled

"i'm coming bright-eyes!" i said as i put the last dish on a dryer 

I walked to eren and lay down behind him, i wrap my arms around him and nuzzle on his neck making eren giggle. 

"i love you brat" i smiled

"i love you too"eren said and kiss me