partners

Ey there my lovely ereri lovers sorry for not updating!? I ran out of ideas but here is a new chapter! Hope you enjoy!
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Levi pov~

Its the end of school, thank god, not really. I still need to go ask Jeager to meet at my house cuz like hell I'll go to his, i ain't ready to see some dead people. I waited in the entrance of the school, i was waiting for Jeager to get out to ask him. When i saw him i called out for him.

"Oi brat!" i screamed getting his attention, i made a hand motion for him to come, he did as he was tooled, well at least he's a well trained brat.

"Yes?" i tried not to pined him to the wall when he tilted his head to the side a bit, he's fucking adorable.

"Let's go to my place to do our project" i said, he let out a smile and nodded.

"But let me call someone first" he said as i nodded, he took his phone out and click on a contact.

"Hey I'm going to someone house....no were not....were going to do a project together.....no...yes...ok see ya later" he finished as put his phone back, i started to walk as he cought up with me.

We walked a little, until we came to my house, it wasn't nothing big but at least it was cosy. I grabbed my keys and opened the door, i took my shoes off and eren did the same. I saw him looking around.

"Your house is nice!" he said with a smile

"Thanks" i said as i lead him to my room, it wasn't anything big nor colourful, i have it like i want it to be.

I sat on my computer chair as eren sat on my bed, what amazed me was that when he sat down the sheets didn't wrinkle. Not bad....not bad at all.

"Ok..so our projects is about a mythical creature, do we have to invent one or do we get it from the internet?" i said as eren put his index finger on his chin, he let little hums as he thinks. He then got an idea i can tell cuz his eyes twinkle of excitement.

"Well the teacher did say we can invent some but i got a an idea.....i use to know someone that isn't normal, so please don't freak out!" he said with a smile.

"If it's your demon friend im not doing it" i said but he just let out a giggle.

"No don't worry i wasn't thinking of asking sebastian to be in our project" he said, i let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok then who is this friend of yours" i said, i tried not to sound jealous.

"His name is inuyasha! He's a half-demon dog!" he said, i raised an eyebrow not believing him.

"Im sorry he's a- what?" i said as eren just laugh.

"A half-demon dog!" he said like its a normal thing.

"How do you meet so many strange people!? The only abnormal person i know is hanji!" i said looking at him with a weard face.

"Hanji isn't abnormal is she?" eren ask, i let out a chuckle and shook my head.

"No shes not....she's just weard and crazy.....very crazy" i said as i put a face that made eren laugh.

"Ok lets start this!" eren said as i nodded.

And for a couple of hours we worked on our project, eren asked his friend some questions on his phone and I'll write them down. It's actually interesting, for once in my life i actually enjoy working with someone, but it's not like I'll say that out loud. I also learned that eren is good at art, he says his not, i tried to change his mind and we end up arguing about it, in the end he won cuz im not ready to die, i haven't got by one-hundred bucks from shitty glasses, like hell im going to die without getting them.
And eren learned something about me, i can't handle messes. He just laugh at me when i accidentally spill my drink and quickly start cleaning that spot. Our project isn't complete but i think is enough for a day. I let out a relief sigh when we piked up everything for our break. We'll finish it tomorrow, maybe. Anyway, in our break eren and i started to know more about each other.

"So for about five days i didn't clean, worst day of my life" i said as i sipped my tea.

"Wow...you are really a clean freak!" eren said as he started to laugh.

I tried not to smile, i like the sound of his voice it was smooth, i just want to hear it for the rest of my life. Cheesy?

"Anyway do you have a talent? Anything that doesn't include cleaning" eren asked as i started to think.

"Im good with a guitar" i said as eren beg me to play some for him, and i couldn't say no to him. So i did what he asked, i grabbed my guitar and start playing it, then eren surprise me when he started singing. I remember that song its 'love me like you do' from Ellie Goulding.

I kept on playing until the song finished, i clapped at eren making him blush and look at the door.

"Wow your good at art and your a good singer, what are you not good at brat?" i said making eren smile, but then his phone ringed a song. He got up and answer it.

"Hello....yeah...ok...don't worry we finished....yeah...all right see ya" eren finished his call and look at me.

"I need to get going it's getting dark and i need to get something from the supermarket!" eren said as he got his stuff.

"Need a ride?" i asked he just shook his head.

"No thank" he said he was about to exit my bedroom when i called him.

"Wait eren!....will you mind giving me your number....so we can talk about the project!" i said trying to hide my blush, he let out a chuckle and nodded, i gave him my phone and he put his number on it and save it.

"Call me if you have any questions...or if you just want to talk" he said as he waved and exit my house, i waved back and nodded.

I went back and and jumped on my bed, god that went well.
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Hope you enjoy
Word count:1115