the accident

Eren pov~

I was in the cafeteria of my school, eating a salad. No one has looked at me...good...no one glared at me...perfect...no one talked to me...like always. I'm glad nothing bad has happened to me.

"Hey, freak!!"

I'm wrong. Why did he have to talk to me? Why does he want from me, if he wants me dead then why doesn't he kill me right here right now. It'll be less stressful and it'll make my wish come true.

"Oi, I'm talking to you!!"

He grabbed my hair, pulling it, making my head go backward.

"W-what do you want?"

"You in a hole"

Everybody started laughing, making me more and more sad and depressed.

"Tell me freak, why do you always have one of your eyes covered"

"W-well.."

"Skunk... I don't care, but what do we have under here"

My eyes widened in horror as the guy pulled off my bandages from my eye showing everyone my other color eye. I covered it.

"Please give me back my bandages before is too late!!!"

"For what?"

"He's coming"

"Who is coming?"

Then the voice I never wanted to hear again came back.
I started to chuckle, not an ordinary chuckle but an evil one. He's taking control.

"Runaway!! He'll kill you!! Run before is late!!"

"What are you saying!?!"

I grabbed my head. No no no not again. Why, why are people idiots.
He's coming for him to make sure he dies. Then I lost control of my body.

"Oi frea.."

"Call me freak again"

"W-what?"

"You didn't listen, you didn't run away, say goodbye you fucker!"

I watched as my evil side jumped on the guy and start beating him up. The guy screaming in pain as my evil side kept on punching him.

"He wormed you didn't he, but you didn't listen, so I'll just do this quick!"

"Somebody get the help he'll kill him!?!?"

I watched as my evil side grabbed the guy's eye and started to pull it out. He screamed in horror and pain, my evil side didn't stop there. He grabbed the guys mouth and started to open it, the guy tried to wiggle away but it didn't work. My evil side opened the mouth of the guy, opening it more than a human needed to, breaking his jaw. Screams of horror from everyone else alerted the teachers that came running through the door. But stopped by the sight in front of them.

"Omg, he's killing him!?! Call the police!!"

My evil side just started laughing like a crazy man. Making everyone looked at the now dead body of the guy.

"My job is done!! Goodbye!"

Then I came back to my usual self. I grabbed my bandages that were on the floor and tied then to my eye. I looked at the dead body in front of me.

"No...no!! It happened!!! Why!?!"

I grabbed my head as I fall on my knees.

"You!! Why did you do this!!"