Alone

Third pov

The raven stared up at the ceiling not moving an inch, thinking of all the happy moments in his life, but like always those memories will burn up and be replaced with the horrible memories of his past. 

He let a long sigh and sat up, he rubbed the tiredness in his eyes and walked to the kitchen...well what's left of it,

The floor creaked as he walked, being guided by the light of the sun that shined in the small gasp in the curtains of the house, everything else was pitch black but he didn't care if he crashed in a wall or hits himself in furniture...he just walked and walked until he entered the place he was heading to.

The raven looked down when he felt something pierce into his foot, he looked down and carefully grabbed the object, he walked where some sun came through and place the iden in the light. His eyes widened when he looked at the frame, it was a broken picture of 'him'...the person he loves...it was all covered in dust and the little window that had it was all broken making it hard to see the photo....but the raven never forgotten how the brunette looked...his messy brown locked that tickle him when the hug or cuddle....those beautiful eyes that shine so bright their beautiful color, it's like looking at the ocean in a sundown....such beauty...all gone because of him.

The raven dropped the photo and listen as it hit the ground with a big 'thump'

The raven let a shaky sigh and turned around, he walked back to the kitchen and grabbed some left over food that his crazy friend brought him a few days ago.

He grabbed a piece and ate it, only to feel nauseous. He ran to the nearby sink and vomit the food in his stomach, letting a few coughs as his throat burn. He grabbed the faucet lever making the water run, he then grabbed the spray hose and place it in his mouth, he washed and drank water like that, not caring that his clothes got wet.  He lifted his head up and stared in space.

"what am i doing? why did i do to myself?" the raven whispered to himself

He started looking around, everything was black but he can see his house was a complete mess because of him, he did all of this.......and he's willing to bring everything back as it was. But it won't be easy.

The raven let a long sigh and walked to where a light switch was, he place his hand on it and closed his eyes, he knows he will get blinded by the sudden light. When he turned the lights on, he slowly opened his eyes, when he adjust to the light his eyes widened at the sight of his house, it was such a mess, broken glass everywhere, table upside down, chairs everywhere, books on the floor, and other thing just scattered on the floor, walls or onto other furniture.
The raven let another sigh knowing this will take hours to be able to clean and put everything back....and maybe buy new furniture and replace the broken ones. Thank god he still has his shitty friends that cared, if he didn't have them be will be dead by now, maybe not, but he will be a total mess.

The raven didn't waste another minute and started to clean, from top to bottom, not only his house but him too. The raven was disgusted with himself, how did someone so clean get let all of this dirt on him? on his house?

The raven was scrubbing, mopping and just cleaning the hell out of all of the wall, floors and furniture.

||\||\||\||\||\||\||\||time skip||\||\||\||\||\||\||\||\||\||\

After 9 hard and tiring hours he was able to clean everything, he still has to order new furniture and replace what's broken...that will cost him....good thing is that he didn't waste a single penny on food or drinks....the beers that he drank were already in his house, he bought them a while ago....when he still had 'him'

Levi let a sight and walked to his now clean bedroom and went to sleep, well if you can call 3 hour of sleep. After eren left him his insomnia got worst, he use to have it since little, only sleeping 5-6 hours a day, when he had eren he was able to sleep 7-8 hours a day.....but now that he's out of his life his insomnia got him sleeping 2-3 hours a day, making this hard for him to be able to concentrate and he easily can get a headache for not letting his brain rest the time it needs. But not everything was the fault of his insomnia, but instead the nightmares he gets when he closes his eyes. 

Levi always has black bags under his eyes, his pale made him look like a ghost, but he didn't care what people think of him....this is him and it will stay like this for as long as he lives, well until he dies.

For know he needs to get things straight again, do all of his undone paperwork, get out and do the things he used to do....maybe apologizes to his crazy friend that helped him.

The raven knew what to do...he needs to ask hanji what happened to eren and the baby, he hoped the baby was alive, knowing that eren was willing to give birth to his baby made him a little happy....he wanted to see eren....he wanted to see his baby....but that damn demon won't even let him look at them.....that's why he wants hanji....to show and tell him how they both are doing. If they need anything the raven was willing to give them what they need, no matter how expensive it was.

After all, he won't waste so much money since he's living in his house with no one else...and he still has so much money in his card and bank to live some years....for now he's alone.