Chapter Twelve

Meliodas' POV

The battle was about to begin, when Love Helm told Matrona to remove her cloak that was hiding her body. After she removes it, Ban, King and I all stare, mouth agape, surprised at what we saw. She was wearing the usual Tavern uniform.

"Is that Rosalie?" King asks, a blush spreading across his features at the sight in front of him.

I grit my teeth for a quick moment and began thinking before smirking and I said "If thats Rosalie, then somethings off. Rosalie's shorter, and has bigger jugs and a bigger ass."

"Dont say stuff like that so calmly!" King yells at me in a awkward voice.

Ban leaned down and said "Well it could be Elizabeth?"

"No, I dont think so." I say, tapping my chin in deep thought.

The battle then begun, with Matrona starting off with a barrage of punches. But soon the Holy Knight activated his power known as Wall. Griamore began engulfing the platform with his power, pushing Matrona towards the edge of the area. But as soon as Griamore said he would defeat me if Veronica were to command it, Matrona broke through his wall, and ran up to him and punched him, sending the man flying. After Matrona punched him, the hat covering her face flew off, revealing a girl with long brunette hair, and purple eyes. The face looked to familiar.

She walked up to me and said "Guess the cat's out of the bag now. Yup, its me!"

"Who are you?" I questioned the woman, and she punched me in the gut, calling me stupid. King called me stupid as well before running off after her.

Soon, I was approached by King, and told to go back into the building, where I found Matrona who turns out to be Diane. The girls were in the forest collecting food when the found a mushroom that made them all shrink. Elizabeth was put in between Diane's tits and Rosale was using her tie as a dress that she made for herself to wear. After talking with the girls, the next round was over, which meant it was King's turn.

King gave his pillow to me as we cheered him on. King didn't look happy to be fighting, but her gave us a smile and thumbs up anyway. Something I never realized before, was how comfortable King's pillow was. It was a perfect pillow. King, or as Ban named him, Old Fart was up against Kain. His face looked familiar, and not just cause we talked to him earlier today.

The fight turned out to be super lame, with King quickly facing defeat. We gave him a quick pat on the back, telling him he did his best. Now it was Ban and I's turn. We both went onto the platform as we heard our fake names from the announcer. We looked at each other intensely until Ban says "So how about we place a little bet in order?"

"You have my attention. What's the bet going to be about?" I say, smirking in the process. Making a bet would sure be fun.

Ban rubbed his jaw, in deep thought till he said "How about we make a bet surrounding that pretty little princess?"

"What do you have in mind?" I said, anger tinting my voice. What could he possibly want with her? I clenched my fists tightly, trying not to get angry.

"If I win, the princess has to sleep in my bed with me." He said, a smirk growing on his face.

"Okay if I win, then you have to stop making weird remarks about Rosalie!" I said.

"Thats it! Well I agree to these terms, may the best man win." Ban says, cracking his knuckles in the process.

The battle starts, and Ban rushes at me. I punch him, causing him to almost fall out of the ring. There was no way I was going to lose this match. Ban fixes himself before we start going at it. Him attempting to punch me, and I blocking him, and sending him flying into the ground, breaking the huge rock a bit in the process. The battle continues, with neither of us letting out. But Ban begins to start draining me of my speed and strength the more we fight.