🌸dimensions

I think I've created enough things for my mg life!

I've created outfits, villains, other dimensions....
(I'll do a chapter on villains after this)

This is the last thing I'm creating (along with villains + monsters + group attacks) after this I will let the universe do it's job!

The new moon is coming on the 21st (20th?) of January so I want to use that to my advantage!

The last thing I'm creating:
Other dimensions.

I've already made 2 dimensions, refi's world + HQ.

But y'see

Precure takes place over a (guesstimated) 1 to 2 years. (Without crossovers)

So, at the end of the adventure I'm going to have to give up pafu, aroma, the pacts....

But! Prince Kanata, from pafu + aromas homeland (hope kingdom), doesn't take my pact + accessory back. He allows me to have them for as long as I want because dysdark corporation is destroyed. Instead he calls my team and I 'defenders of the dimensions'. (At that point in time we probably would have some trashy group name, So he called us this instead)

This name spreads like wildfire + catches to other dimensions. Which is why refi (a princess from another dimension) calls on us to save her dimension. So then we have another adventure!

_ well, that's what I want it to go like

So I need to make about 4 other dimensions!

Yes I did take guardians of the galaxy's name and made it defenders of the dimensions ;)