🌸day 7 & 8

Day 7: I think I may of had a dream about a pink aura. I woke up thinking about pink auras but I don't even know if I've heard of that. I searched it up and got "Pink in its clearest form in the aura represents joy, romantic love, and an optimistic view of the world. When the pink is mixed with a bit of orange, it has reached its highest level, mixing the second (sacral) chakra into the higher forms of love of the fourth (heart) chakra and this represents balance between the physical, emotional and spiritual forms of love. Pink in warm shades flaring around the aura indicates the person is falling in love.

A washed out and faded pink or a muddy pink represents a person who has not developed fully from their childhood. They are struggling with immaturity and in uncertain in matters of love and relationships. They often struggle with co-dependency and feelings of helplessness."

I took an aura test and I got this:

I'm not sure about the results so I'll take more tests! I'm thinking if I should learn to see auras, that would be very helpful especially if a villain can shapeshift or something

Day 8 // part 1: i took an aura test! I got "Your aura colors are orange, green, blue, violet". I also took a free online number test, it was so insightful!

I'm actually shocked I'm getting results each day, this isn't something that would happen to me before!