🌸quick info

7.12.18 / day.month.year

Subs I'm using
- become a magical girl by missluvisublime
- attract your desired friends by eye of the future

These are the main ones, I have others like weight loss subs, but they're not the focus.

I would use my own subliminals. I have a channel - ichigo subs (shameless promotion!) But I haven't made my own magical girl sub yet, I will make it after I do 2 others first...
I'm also on the mahou guild. (do not ask me the link, ask missluvisublime on yt!)

I have no friends which is why I use desired friends sub. Duh.
I use magical girl sub to become a magical girl. Also duh.

My concept is based off precure. My alter ego is flora from Go!Princess Precure.

Im going to manifest all of my soon-to-be friends.

The team I'm manifesting is:
Princess from Happiness Charge Precure and her sister is Moonlight from Heartcatch Precure.
{I'm only talking about their alter egos here. I haven't made proper profiles of what I want their civilian form to be.}

I also have 1 other part of my magic team - he's a boy. I have 2 'side people' that don't fight or anything but they're great help.
{One of them is experienced in magick and the other is a mythical.}

All of my magical team are also my friends. I'm manifesting all of them. I've made names to 2 of them, and a vision board for 1. I need to get it done by the end of the month, so I can manifest them for next year.

I started the subs on the 2nd of December. It's the 7th now. By the end of the month I'm going to make sure I have written all my magical stuff down with details and all, doing any research if I need to.

I don't know what else to write, so please ask lots of questions!

Also, call me flora ~