"Do not compare me to those flesh bags! They are nothing but a stupid and weak race. I can protect myself and I'm smarter then any human." I growled and he looked a little taken aback.

"I am a guardian. Guardians are demons on God's side. I am to protect this stupid race and protect everything I care about. So do not compare me to them." I growled more but he just glared at me. I could see the anger and feel the anger from him. Which is odd because even I can't sense emotional energy. But I didn't change my expression.

"You wanna fight, then I can do the same thing to you as I did to the other guy." I growled and let my anger take over.

"I don't think your strong enough." He growled back.

"Wanna bet?" I countered. Then I heard my sister call but I didn't move. Then she said it louder.

"Rosie, calm down. You don't need to go fight someone just because they made you mad." I growled and faced my sister who was flying next to me but a little distant.

"Don't call me that!" My growl deepened. I then heard movement on the other side of me and turned to see someone who looked a lot like the first guy but he was red instead of yellow. And what I assume to be ears, are different too. But other then that they look exactly alike.

Great, there twins. I bet he's just like his brother. I growled more. The red guy looked at me curiously then back at his twin then back to me. I was scowling at the ground with my arms crossed over my chest when he spoke.

"You both look alike when your scowling and the way you act is the same." I looked at him and growled.

"I am nothing like him!" We both said simultaneously but he said her instead of him.

I glared at him and growled. Him doing the same."I think I agree with you. They do act and look alike." My sister said. I glared at her and my growl deepened. She chuckled and came over to me. I stopped growling but I kept glaring at her.

"I swear, your bad attitude is gonna be the death of me." She laughed and put her elbow on my shoulder. I crossed my arms and scowled.

If you keep acting like this, I'm gonna think your trying to get his attention. She said evilly. I pulled from her and growled.

"Take that back. Its not true." I let my claws slip out. She chuckled.

"Well the way you reacted, it seems like you are." Thats it. I tackled her and we started fighting. Only when I accidently flung her into the red guy did I stop.

"Shit. Sorry, you ok?" I asked a little mad at my self for doing that.

"Yeah. What'd I tell ya? Your anger is gonna be the death of me." She laughed. I rolled my eyes. She looked back at the guy I slammed her into and said softly,"Sorry about that. Me and her get into fights alot and it gets out of control sometimes." She said getting up. The red guy sat up and smiled rubbing his head.

"Its ok. It happens to me and Sunny all the time." He said pointing to the yellow bot.

"Don't call me that." He growled I just glanced at him for a second then back at my sister.

"You know something, we didn't get your names." Sorry said. Really Sorry? Its not like were gonna be friends with them.

We might. She said. I just growled.

"I'm Sideswipe, but you can call me Sides. That big ball of sunshine is Sunstreaker." He pointed to the yellow bot. He growled but didn't say anything.