The Fires meet

Roses POV

Come on, Sorry. I want to get out of this Godforsaken place. I said over the bond. Though its rare to have a guardian with a bond with someone. I was sitting outside the school waiting for Sorry to finish with her stupid test. Honestly, why do we need to learn things we already know?

I'm almost done, Rosie. Calm down. She answered. I growled.

I told you not to call me that. I growled back. She chuckled and sent a wave of amusement and calmness. I reluctantly accepted it and stopped growling. Though she was my polar opposite I still cared for her.

If anyone were to hurt her they would suffer dearly. And I'm not the merciful type. About ten long minutes later she finally came out.

"Took you long enough." I said, letting my wings come out. Sorry doing the same. She had red hawk wings and I had black dragon wings with yellow outline.

"Well I had a test to deal with. I couldn't just completely skip it." She said taking off toward our house. I just growled and followed her back.

We landed and put our wings away before anyone could see. I took off the necklace with the house key and a picture of mom and dad on it. We walked in and put our stuff down. I walked over to the couch and plop down. I turned on the TV to find anything intresting. There never was anything.

Sohara went to the kitchen to do something but came back a few seconds later. "I need to go to the store I'll be back in a bit." She said. I just nod. She went out side and took off. And not a few seconds later I heard a loud bang and a crash. I ran outside and stood staring at the seen. It was unbelievable.

It was a giant yellow bot lying on the ground struggling to fight off the other bot. I could tell by there energies and how they fought who was good and bad. And I saw the yellow bots energy lowering. I growled a little and it bought the attention of the other guy.

He pointed his gun at me and I just kept growling. He charged his gun and right before he could shoot, I took his energy away. He looked at me with surprise and walked toward me. I let my wings come out and flew up to his face.

"Puny human. What are you doing trying to get into a fight?" I growled.

"I am not a human. And I'm not as small as you think." I said. I turned into a black wolf with yellow stripes going down my body. He stared at me stunned but got ready for a fight. I attacked first and tackled him to the ground.

I hissed and scratched his face as something blue seeped out. He growled and tryed to fight me off but I made his energy lower so he was weaker. He glared at me and suddenly disappeared. I growled and sniffed the air. Transporter. Should've known. I changed back to my human form but stayed in the air with my wings out.

I look at the other bot to see him looking at me with a slight scowl but he had a hint of surprise himself. I just look at him. I sighed and raised his energy levels so he could stand.

He got up slowly not looking away from me. He growled." What do you want, puny insect?" I growled deeply.

"I am not an insect. I am a guardian. And your welcome for saving you cause if I hadn't been here then you would be dead by now." I growled. He clenched his teeth and his growl deepened.

"You humans are annoying." He mumbled quietly. If I wasn't a wolf and didn't have my wolf ears then I wouldn't have heard him. I growled angrily and flew straight to his face.