Chapter 17: I forgive you.

Y/N'S POV:
*I was laying on my bed when someone entered my room i looked at the person annoyed*
Y/n: What do you want?

Jk: Aww come on Honey! don't be this  rude to me its not good for your health*goes and lays beside y/n*

Y/n: Stop it Jungkook i still haven't forgiven you*gets up and leaves to the living room*
Mrs Jeon POV:
*I called 2 person who i know i can trust them they came in so i started the meeting*

Mrs Jeon: OK So Lisa here is what you have to do you have to go to a Party at XXX place and when you get to know that Y/N is there you have to start making out with Jungkook so Y/N can Divorce Jungkook*smirks*

Lisa: Yes! Mam i get it.

Mrs Jeon: and as for you Sehun you have to make out with Y/N when Jungkook is there  so he can also Divorce her*smirks*

Sehun: Yes! Mam.
*Lisa POV*
*Me and Sehun came here when Mrs Jeon called us basically where Y/n's friends we want to help her so what ever she was planning we recorded it so she can hear it with her own ears we got up and left to meet Y/N and Jungkook*
*Y/N'S POV*
*I was sitting in the living room when i heard a knock i open the door to see Lisa and Sehun i smiled at them*

Y/n: come in*smiles*
*They came in and Jungkook came down too i looked away from him*

Y/n: so what brings you here?

Lisa: Y/N we want the best for you So we want you to hear this
*They pulled out a phone i looked at them Confused but after a while my heart shattered listening to it i had tears in my eyes i looked at Jungkook who was normal he told me that it was his Mom who was planning this but  i didn't believe him i hugged him and cried on his chest*

Y/n: I'm sorry! i should have believed you*cries on his chest*

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*
*Sehun and Lisa left Y/n cried on my chest i hugged her back to calm her down*

Jk: Shh its OK calm down.

Y/N:*wipes her tears and looks at him* C-can you f-forgive me?*looks down* 

Jk: *smiles* of course i forgive you my baby i was never mad at you*smiles and kiss her cheeks*

Y/n:*smiles* Thank you

*TIME SKIP AFTER 2 YEARS*
*Jungkook and Y/n had a son who was now 2 years old y/n was again pregnant cause Jungkook wanted a girl*

Jung-hye: Mommy!*hugs Y/n*

Y/n: what's the matter?

Jung-hye: Mommy! Daddy took my food*cries*

Y/n: aish*smiles* Yah Jungkook-ah stop teasing your  son

Jk: *picks Jung-hye up* OK I'm sorry prince i was just teasing you*kiss his cheeks*

Jung-hye: wuu i won*smiles*

Jungkook: huh?

Jung-hye: see i wasn't crying i made you worried about me and i told Mommy about you so your the one  who got trapped*giggles*

Jungkook:*smirks*oh really*i lay him on the sofa and started tickling him*

Jung-hye: Ahh d-daddy stop*laughs*

Jungkook: No! first tell me who told you to be so naughty?

Jung-hye: It was Mommy*laughs*
*Y/n ran away hiding in her closet and Jungkook chased her he cached her  and attacked her with Kisses*

Jungkook: I love you honey!

Y/n: I love you more my bunny*smiles*

THE END❤❤