Chapter 15: Heart broken

Y/n POV
Today was the day i Jimin and Rose unnie getting married i send them a letter saying your old lost friend of course i didn't tell my name i was getting ready this is what i looked like

Y/n POVToday was the day i Jimin and Rose unnie getting married i send them a letter saying your old lost friend of course i didn't tell my name i was getting ready this is what i looked like

when i was ready i heard a knock on my door

Me: Come in.

Mom: Swee~ OH MY GOD you look amazing.

I giggled

Me: Thank you. Eomma you guys can go first i'll be behind you.

Mom: Ok, take care.
With that she left. I went downstairs to my car and drove to hotel where they held the wedding.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was with Jimin hyung when suddenly the announcer come to the stage.

Announcer: Hello everyone and welcome to the wedding of Jimin And Rose i would love to tell you that we have a special guest from France. She has the Number 1 Company in France And in Korea.

Jk's thought:

I don't why but suddenly i feel nervous so i asked Jimin hyung.

Me: Hyung who is the guest?  

Jimin: I also don't know she or he send a letter saying your long lost friend.

Me: That's strange. Anyways i'm going to use the washroom hyung don't let the guest go i want to meet them.

Jimin: ok.

With that i wen to the male washroom.

Y/n's pov:

I reached my destination i went to the washroom to look in the mirror if everything is good. I came out and saw a men standing in front of me he looked familiar he went away i was following him because i was also going to the hall.

Jungkook's Pov:

I went to the hall when i was in the middle of the hall i heard the announcer saying

Announcer: Please welcome Miss Jeon Y/N who has the the top company in France And in Korea.

I paused there hearing the heels of a  women  stop near me i looked at Jimin hyung and Rose there eyes widened like they saw a ghost when i turned around i couldn't believe my eyes  they became teary but i didn't let them fall.

Y/n's Pov

When Jungkook turned around and saw me i could see he was about to cry.

Me: Missed me babe. I said it while smirking.

I went pass him and went to the stage standing next to Rose unnie and Jimin oppa.

Me: Close your mouth before a fly gets in.
They closed there mouth and smiled at me.

Me: Hello everyone there's been a mistake my name is not Jeon Y/N my name is Kim Y/N but its  ok. I smiled lookin at Jungkook who eyes were widened.

He came to the stage and took my hand and dragged me out of the hall.

Me: WTF Jungkook.

Jungkook: Do you know how much i missed you honey. With that he hugged me. 
I would lie if i said i didn't missed his hugs but the devil inside me woke up and i pushed him and with that i was leaving i stopped when  he said

Jungkook: Don't move or you eill regret it.

I didn't listen i took a step and was pinned by the wall when i was about to say something he kissed me harshly i really missed his kiss but i didn't kissed him back when he realized i wasn't kissing him back he stopped kissing me.

Jungkook: What happened to you y/n your not the y/n i know i want my old y/n back.

Me: i pushed him while smirking and said The old Y/N is dead for you now.

And  with that i walked away leaving him there.

A/n: Hello guys i'm sorry for the late update like i said my grandfather was involved in an accident after that i had a high fever but like i promised i would upload it today and comment down below if you want Y/N to come back to Jungkook or make Jungkook suffer thank u see you my bunnies bye bye ❤❤❤