Chapter 10: Worried

JUNGKOOK'S POV
As soon the car stopped near the school entrance i went out and started running towards the rooftop i was scared to loose Y/N i don't want her to die while crying and running i saw Y/N coming down the stairs when i saw her i couldn't help but to go and hug her tight i was crying on her shoulder.

Jungkook: Y/N i'm so glad your okay please don't leave me.

Y/N POV
I pushed him away while glaring at my friends i was so mad at them that i couldn't think twice and went away  ignoring there voices.

It was lunch time i wanted to sit alone so i went to the rooftop while i was eating someone tapped my right shoulder i turned around and saw Sehun ( my cousin)
ME: OMG SEHUN OPPA. I hugged him little did i know someone was watching us.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I was worried about Y/N i went to the rooftop after her i saw a guy behind her she widened her eyes and hugged him i swear jealousy was all over me i went to them and pulled Y/N out of his grip he smiled looking at me.

Sehun: Oh hello Jungkook.

I was confused i said.

Jungkook: Do i know you.

Sehun: No but i do Hi i'm Sehun Y/N's cousin.

I was dumbfounded.

Jungkook: Oh hello nice to meet you.
I said and bowed a little to show respect.

TIME SKIP AT HOME
A/N: i'm sorry i'm tired college sucks.

Y/N POV
I came home i almost ignored my friends at school they tried taking to me but i went away i made some noodles for my self and went upstairs to take a bath and wore something comfy.

Y/N POVI came home i almost ignored my friends at school they tried taking to me but i went away i made some noodles for my self and went upstairs to take a bath and wore something comfy

I came out but i didn't saw Jungkook i went downstairs he was still not here i called him few times but no answer i was worried about him.

A/N: i'm sorry if it's short i'm sick and tired but i might upload another chapter today ok bye and yes tell me what do u think happened to Jungkook let me know in the comment's down below