First Day of school

I was sleeping peacefully untill my annoying brother came to my room and started jumping on my bed.
"Wake up Y/N today is your first day in your new school."
Yes you heard it right i was kicked out of my old school because i broke many boys heart and have bullied many people i also have a soft heart but i bully those people who treat me or my friends like a trash.
"Alright i'm up now get out of my room."
He got out of the room i went to the bathroom did my daily routine and changed into this

i went downstairs to the kitchen and saw my brother eating cereal i went to him and hugged him"Goodmorning Bro""Goodmorning Y/N have your breakfast or we will be late for school

"Goodmorning Bro"
"Goodmorning Y/N have your breakfast or we will be late for school." I nodded and we went to the garage he tool his car and i took mine i was following him from behing because i still did,nt knew the way to my new school. When we reached i got of from my car and everyone,s eyes were on me i got a little anoyyed so i shouted at them "i know i'm pretty but stop staring at me"
They got scared and turned there head,s around when i entered the hallway someone called my name i turned around and saw my freinds.

We had a group hug.
Jennie:" Y/N how are you we missed you so much."

Jisoo:"Y/N i see you are becoming a devil"

Me:" what do u mean Unnie?"

Rose:"You,r still a playgirl and have made everyone heart broken so we want to tell you something?"

Me:"what is it Rose unnie?"
I asked getting curious about what she was about to say to me.

Lisa:"we want to warn you to stay away of BTS."
BTS who are they i was curious so i asked them who are they?

Jennie:"They are playboys i know what your thinking we are playgirls too but they are dangerous they bully everyone."

Me:"Sorry,but they won,t be able to bully me because i will make them live in hell."

The bell rang and we went to our classes i had Math class i hate Math i went to the class with Jennie Unnie.

Mr Kim:"Goodmorning class."

Class:"Goodmorning Mr Kim."

Mr Kim:" i see we have a new student please would you introduce your self."

Me:"sure,hello my name is Kim Y/N.I,m 18 years old don't mess with me and my friends and i won't ruin your life." I smiled and sit down next to Jennie unnie.

"Jungkook's POV"

New girl hmmm she look's interesting i want to know more about her.