Chapter 12 : BROKEN💔

It's been 2 months since we confessed our felling for each other for a month we were all lovely dovely but then Jungkook doesn't don't have time for me all night he is out comes late i miss his hugs his smile his kiss and the way we use to cuddle but i wanted to think positive.

* ON THE PHONE*
Lisa: Y/N were going clubbing tonight wanna come.

Y/n: Sure I'll be there.

Jennie: That's my girl.

I went to the washroom to take a bath i came out and wore this

i looked at my self one more time and went outside to my car i drove to xxx bar i went in and saw my friends we hugged each other we had some drinks then we went to the dance floor i wanted to go to the washroom so i excused my self and went to th...

i looked at my self one more time and went outside to my car i drove to xxx bar i went in and saw my friends we hugged each other we had some drinks then we went to the dance floor i wanted to go to the washroom so i excused my self and went to the washroom after a while i came back and i saw Jungkook kissing Tzuyu. I don't know when my tears started to fall from my eyes i went to them and i slapped Jungkook real HARD on his right cheek he looked at me.

Y/N: I HATE YOU.

That's all i could say and went away from there i went home and booked a ticket for France and im leaving tomorrow i called my dad cause he had a small company there i told him i will take care of it and that don't tell anyone about this not even Mom and guess what he agreed he had to cause i told him everything and he was very angry at Jungkook i went to washroom took a shower changed into my Pj's and packed all of my stuff and hid it so in case if Jungkook comes home he won't see it. After that i went to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
I was crying and driving i wanted to clear everything with Y/N Tzuyu is my childhood friend and she was the one who kissed me i reached home and went to Y/N but i saw she was sleeping i went next to her i kissed her forehead and laid beside her and sleep i was glad that she didn't left me.

*MORNING Y/N'S POV*
I woke up and saw Jungkook sleeping i wrote a message on a piece of paper.

Dear Jungkook:
I'm sorry but i'm leaving you i can't stand this pain thanks for making me happy but now i'm leaving if faith is with us we will meat again.
Yours dearly wife Y/N.

While writing i was crying i left for the airport and i didn't told anyone about me going except my Dad not even my friends.
Let's see when will i come back.

A/N: hello i'm sorry for the mistakes and i hope u like it but it's going to get more interesting wait and watch for now bye thank u.