Chapter:16 I still Love you

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I saw Y/N talking to Tzuyu i went and stood behind her listening what was she saying to her and i was really shocked what she said.

Y/n's Pov
I saw Tzuyu so i went to her and said.

Me: Oh Hi Tzuyu nice to meet you.*I said it while shaking her hands*

Tzuyu: Hi Y/N its ni--

*I didn't let her complete her sentence  and said something which made her shock*

Me: Oh I'm sorry i mean Mrs Jeon*i said it while smiling at her*

Tzuyu: I'm sorry Y/N I'm not married and your Mrs Je--

Jungkooks Pov

Jk:Y/N she is not my wife and believe me it was my moms plan on ruining our relationship please don't be like this.

Y/Ns POV
*I made a shock face and looked at Jungkook*
Y/n: really*shock face*
Jk: Yes Y-
*i start laughing*
Y/n: Do u really think ill believe that?*scoffs*
 jk: B-but honey i only love u
*I went away i was tired so i went home*

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
*I saw y/n going away i was about to chase her when Tzuyu said something*
Tzuyu:Yeah i know what u can do to make her yours again*smirks*
Jk: What is it?
Tzuyu: Make her pregnant
Jk: Well that a great Idea.
*i took my Jacket and went to her house*
Jk: Hello Mom how are you?
Y/m/n: Omg Jungkook dear long time no see Y/Ns at her room go to her.*I smiled at her and went to Y/Ns room she was taking a shower so i was hiding in her room*

Y/N'S POV:
*I was done taking bath i came to my room with a bath robe and suddenly some one pinned me to the bed i was about to scream but he put his hand on my mouth*
Jk:Shhh its me*i removed his hand*

Y/N: What are you doing here*i was about to push him but he kissed me*

A/N: Yeah I'm gonna skip it 😅
Y/N:*i woke up and i saw that i was all naked and Jungkook was sleep in with me i got up in shock which made Jungkook i was crying because this was not what i planned*
Jk: Hey why are you crying?
*He took a hold of my shoulders and i pushed him*
Y/N: Don't t-touch me get o-out
Jk: But honey i
Y/N: I SAID OUT*i shouted at him he went away i felt like vomiting i went to the washroom and i vomited on the sink i look at my self and i quickly washed up and went to the store to take  a pregnancy test after a while i got the result i was  pregnant i was happy but sad at the same time so i wanted this to be a secret i wont tell Jungkook about it but the opposite happened everyone knew my parents and Jungkooks parents too thanks to my stupid brother*

A/N: Im so sorry for uploading late i was so busy but tomorrow  or day after that ill end this Ff so comment down below whose FF should i make next thank u for reading😊