Chapter 11: Confession

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I was in a bar with Jimin hyung.
Jungkook: One more please.

Bartender: O....

Jimin: No more come on Jungkook You had whole 2 bottles of soju.

Jungkook: Crying while saying. Hyung she doesn't loves me back it hurts to much the way she ignores me.

JIMIN POV
I was so worried for Jungkook so i thought of calling Y/N.

Y/N' POV
I was sitting watching K-drama while waiting for Jungkook I don't know why but am i in love noo it can't be but i guess i am cause when i look into his eyes it makes me forget all my worry i feel like im in heaven maybe i am in love i should confess to him my thoughts were ruined by my phone ringing

Y/N: Hello. Who is th.. I was cutted by a voice saying.

???: Yah Y/N it's me Jimin and Jungkook is wasted come to xxxx please.

Y/N: i'll be there in a Minute Jimin.

Jimin: OK, hurry.

I went out to my car and went to the bar where Jungkook and Jimin were. I went in and saw Jimin trying to push a girl of Jungkook's lap i went near i was shocked to see the girl it was JOY.

I don't know when and why my tears started to fall out of my eyes not just because she was sitting on his lap but the fact that they were kissing each other i wiped my tears and went to Joy i pushed her away i slapped her so hard that her lips bleeded i looked at Jungkook and he was already looking at me our eyes locked at each others i could see he was about to cry i took a hold of Jungkook's left arm while Jimin took a hold of his right arm we went to my car and placed him in the car i thanked Jimin and i drove home all the way i was ignoring him because why did he drink so much when we reached home i took him to our bedroom when i was about to leave when he pulled me i fell on top of him and he kissed me first i was struggling to break free but then i give in i kissed him back we broke the kiss he smiled like a bunny which was so cute.

Jungkook: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too.
I said it because i knew he was drunk he would have forget about it tomorrow  but guess what i was wrong.

Jungkook: Really. You know i'm not drunk it was a part of the plan except the part where Joy kissed me..
Y/N: you what that's it Jungkook I'm so done with you. I was sulking while he chuckled and hugged me from behind.

Jungkook: Sorry forgive me please. He said in a baby voice how can i resist this cute bunny.

I turned around and give him a on the cheek which made him startled but he said.

Jungkook: Not there here he said while pointing on his lips.

Y/N: No now sleep. When i was about to get up he said

Jungkook: Fine but kiss my other cheek to
I sighed when i was about to kiss his cheek he turned his face around and my lips were on his lips i broke the kiss just to see Jungkook smiling like a kid after that we went to sleep hugging each other.

A/N :I hope you enjoyed i'm sorry i couldn't upload i was busy i hope you enjoyed please follow me and recommend this story to your friends and family thank you see you soon.  Bye