Chapter 5 (part 2): Party

I was dancing with My friends i wanted to go to the bathroom.

Me: Guy's i'm gonna use the bathroom i'll be here in a minute.
They nodded and i left for the bathroom while searching for the bathroom i met Jimin.

Jimin: Y/N is that you?

Me: Yeah it's me can you tell me the way to the Bathroom please.

Jimin: Sure, go up and to the left.

Me: ok thanks
He smiled sweetly i returned the favor by smiling.

I went up but i forgot which way did he said * i guess he said right*
I opened the door finding my self in a room i was about to go out when i saw Jungkook's Picture meaning this is his room i smirked thinking to find something that can be helpful for me like his weakness i was checking his drawer when suddenly someone lift me up on his shoulder i was hitting his back he throw me on the bed and hovered above me i opened my eyes seeing..

Jungkook's POV

I took a bath and went to my room to see Y/N checking my drawers Dang she look's Hot i went to her and lift her up on my shoulder and went towards the bed and hovered above her when she opened her eyes i got lost in her eyes she looked so beautiful while admiring her face i did'nt knew she started crying for some reason.

Y/N POV
I opened my eyes and saw jungkook almost naked just a towel was wrapped around his waist i started crying because i remembered my past.

*FLASH BACK*

"I was happy with my boyfriend i loved him very much so did he we use to go on dates and had fun suddenly he told me to come to his house i went there and he pinned me to the wall i looked at him and his eyes were full of lust i got scared i was about to talk when he kissed me roughly he tied my hands with the bed and after that he rapped me he only loved me because of my body he was a Playboy but i thought i changed him but i was wrong."

*END OF FLASH BACK*

ME: please leave me i-i n-need to g-go.

Right there at the moment JImin and Rose came to the room Rose looked at me crying she slapped Jungkook and took me home.

Rose: Y/N are you ok did he do something to you.
I shook my head as no.
She sighed and hugged me told me to go to bed.
I went upstairs and took a bath my mind was full of thoughts and with that i fell asleep.

A/N: hello everyone i hope you enjoyed i'm soon gonna make a new story i'm sorry but this story might be short but my other story will be longer than this thank you for supporting
Peace out✌