Chapter 13: WHY?

* JUNGKOOK'S POV*
I woke up but i didn't saw Y/N i thought she might be in the washroom so i wanted to surprise her by making breakfast for her and say sorry as i was getting up i saw a letter.

Dear Jungkook:
I'm sorry but i can't take this pain i didn't caught you once or twice but i have seen you with different girls i always forgive you but now i can't forgive you thank you for taking care of me and making me happy.
Your wife Y/N.

I didn't know when and where my tears started to fall from my eyes i took my car keys and went to y/n's parents house hoping she would be there i got of my car and knocked the door.

*YUGYEOUM'S POV*
I was so angry at that Bastard promised me he would take care of my sister this is how he loved her if i see him anywhere i'm gonna kill him because of him we don't know where Y/N is she left us without saying anything. I heard the door so i went to open it i saw Jungkook with teary eyes.

Jungkook: Yugyeoum, is Y/N here please let me in i need to tell her it was a mis---

I didn't let him complete his words just by seeing his face my blood boiled inside of me and i punched him so hard that he fall down.

Yugyeoum: BECAUSE OF YOU MY SISTER LEFT US WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

Jungkook: W-what i though she would be here.

Yugyeoum: WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG YOU BASTARD LEAVE BEFORE I RIPP YOU IN PIECES.

Jungkook: W-wait.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

HE didn't let me finish my words and closed the door on my face.
Y/N where are you i hope your not hurt. Please come back.

A/n: I'm sorry for uploading it late i wrote this chapter for 3 times and when i was uploading it it got deleted 3 times so that's why i wrote it short i'm sorry
Shout out for nicole_army10