Eleven °~Hey, Surprised?

I wakeup and it feels like I've been sleeping for just 30 minutes,  Ethan lied, although my body feels like it could run a marathon my mind brain feels sluggish.

I need caffeine. I sit up and Magic is missing from the bed, I don't question this, just move to the bathroom to get ready.

I strip and step into my bathroom, it's obvious Magic already used it this morning, she didn't even bother to wake me.

I bath and get dressed in the outfit Magic picked out and I have to admit that it looks very good. Although I promised to let her do my make-up, she won't be doing it, there's no way in hell I'm letting get close to my face with a make up pallette.

I walk down stairs and Iisten to the sound of the house, it's obvious my parents aren't awake, I step into the kitchen to see Magic standing in the curve of Ryan's arms.

I stop to take in the scene. They don't notice me and I watch Ryan bend forward to say something in Magic's ear, her eyes widens and she pushes at his chest.

He throws his head back to laugh and my sweet best friend looks at him star-struck.
Oh no, he's not going to seduce my best friend, he's so not.

"Step back Ryan" I say and he takes a step back, smirking at me and I know he knows I've been standing there.

He walks to me and strokes my hair before kissing my head and my eyes fall close, he steps back to look me in the eye.

"You okay?" I nod and I know he's concerned about my altercation in school. He nods too and pulls me in for a hug, I love, love my big brother.

I open my eyes to see Magic looking out the window and I take a step back, Ryan glances at her too.

"You gonna be working late today?" He nods.
"I might not come home today, grams wants some help in her house, says she has a shelf to move" I nod and he pat's my arm before moving upstairs.

I turn to Magic, "Why didn't you wake me? We could have been late" I say, taking the apple she is offering, well it's not coffee but it works too.

"You looked like you were enjoying your sleep, you were smiling and everything" She says with a wink and I hit her arm.
"Was it something racy?" She asks and I scowl at her.

"I wasn't having a racy dream Magic, I know were to get porn, thank you" I say and she pouts, opening the door for me and we step out the house.

I don't want admit how nervous I am right now, is everyone going to be scared of me? Shit, I can't deal with this.

On the other hand I have something else to look forward to, I just have to confirm if it's true first.

We get into the car and she turns to me. "You good?" She asks and I nod.
"You?" I ask back, it's obvious her mom didn't show up last night, we got no call or anything, that's not unusual but still...
"I'm okay.. I slept soundly" She is saying as she pulls out of the parking lot.

"Woke up and you were gone from the bed, were did you go to?" The car swerves a little and I look at her with a raised brow.

"I..." she clears her throat. "... I,.. I went to get water and ended up playing video games with Ryan"
This peaks my interest but she seems uncomfortable so I drop it.
No need to make the girl more uncomfortable, I have bigger fish to fry.

We get to school and it's like any other Wednesday morning, students standing around before homeroom.

Magic stops the car and turns to me"Listen girl, you've got this okay? "She says in a mock African American accent and it makes me feel a little better.
I step out of the car and Magic does too, gluing herself to me, I throw her a look that says she can gei to her friends but she ignores it.

Some one coughs into their sleeve as I walk by, the lot is now silent, another person hits me while pretending to walk by. I curl my fist as I force myself to remain calm. No need to get angry and hurt someone else.

It's a miracle I didn't get suspended, I'm sure it's all thanks to my dad making another massive donation to the gym or swimming team or something.

Magic holds my hand and we keep walking, the entrance has never felt so out of reach.

Group of kids block my entrance and I have to wonder how immature some people can be. It's like a scene out of a bad high school movie.

What's the use of doing this? It's not like it's going to hurt me, just going to make my life a little uncomfortable.

I begin to walk around them but the crowd parts and the lot goes silent, before I though it was silent, not it like grave yard.

I blink when they come into view, shit some part of my brain didn't want to believe but they are here in flesh.

Their eyes take everything in and the fact that Magic is standing besides me.
Ethan is at the middle and it seems natural that Zac and Caine fall into his side.
Zac sends me a wide smile, getting to me and grabbing my hand, I look shell shocked, I can't seem to form any facial expression.

Caine ruffles my hair before turning to look at the group of kids standing by the enteand they disappear so fast I didn't see them leave.

Ethan stands in front of me and tho close he looks sooo tall.
"You look tired" He says softly but with strength.
"No shit.." I say my voice breaking at the end.
He looks closely at me, at my lips before lifting his hand to my head and laughing. I smile.

Anyone looking from the outside will see a girl being surrounded by 3 men, One holding her hand, the other looking around for any danger and the other in total control whilst making her happy.

AN.
It's been so long, I'm sorry it took a while for me to update chapters, I was working on other books.
Remember to leave a comment on what you think, comments are the most precious to writers like me.
Oh and votes too ... Please? You are beyond wonderful for reading.
Thank you!