0.1

"Tasha!" Squeaked the voice of Savanah Sinclair as she tottered her way down the halls of the Department of Education.

'I hate her, she is purely doing this to drive me insane.' thought Natasha as she looked around for somewhere to hide in her small office. Her office resembled a graveyard where all the files in the department went to die. There were towers of files lining up around the whole room only leaving enough room for a file cabinet and a small little desk in the middle of this room.

"Natasha!" Squeaked the voice of Savanah Sinclair as she got closer to Natasha's closet of doom. Natasha looked around and considered cramming her tall frame under her desk as she heard Sinclair's heels clicking on the dull wooden floors in this part of the building. She could begin to smell the overpowering floral scent that followed Sinclair around.

"Natasha there you are silly I've been looking all over for you." Said, Sinclair, as she stood in the doorway in her mud-colored tweed dress and matching pumps. Her overwhelming floral scent filled the room and made everyone in a ten-foot radius feel like flowers were being shoved up their nose.

"Sinclair, what do I owe the pleasure," Natasha unenthusiastically stated as she stared at the one person who made her schooling terrible, and is continuing to try and make her life terrible. She constantly tormented Natasha for being a nerd or for having No-majs and Squibs in her family. Eventually, Natasha became numb to the constant harassment she received from Sinclair. Unfortunately, the smell was something she could ever get used to.

"Oh, Tasha we've known each other for years. Call me Savanah." Sinclair stated clapping her hands together like a child. "Anyway, I needed to ask what you thought Jakey might want for his birthday."

"You came to ask me what Malowitz would want for his birthday?" Natasha asked in slight disbelief. Jacob Malowitz was Natasha's boyfriend of two years before he became too 'busy' to spend time with her or go on dates. Turns out he had been seeing Sinclair for about six months.

"Why wouldn't I, you guys were best friends when we went to Ilvermorny together," Sinclair said as she scanned the room with her beady eyes and scrunching her beak at the musty smell in the room. "You were two birds of a feather even after school you guys shared an apartment." She said as her eyes settled on a picture of my brother and me at my sister's wedding.

"Sinclair, I haven't talked to Malowitz since you guys started dating," Natasha said. Last time they had spoken was when he kicked her out of the apartment "It has been three years Sinclair I have no clue what he might want." She sighed resting her head on her hands.

"Boys don't change Tasha you should know that," Sinclair said as she walked further into the closet of doom. "Plus, the last two birthdays he hated his gift." She huffed like a two-year-old as she picked up the photo studied it closer.

Taking a deep breath Natasha pressed her hands into her face before removing them and looking at Sinclair and exclaimed" Fine! you could get him something dragon related or Bludgerball related." She remembered the year after school when he went and worked in Romania and North Carolina at the dragon sanctuaries. That was before he started working at MACUSA in their Magical Creature Department.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Sinclair squealed clutching the picture she was holding to her chest.

'Oh, dear lord make it stop.' Thought Natasha as she watched Sinclair jump around like she won the lottery.

"You're a life savior Tasha I gotta go shopping!" Sinclair sang as she placed the photo back on the desk and started backing out of Natasha's office. She paused and in the doorway and her whole demeanor changed from friendly ditsy blonde to evil blonde bulldozer. She looked Natasha dead in the eyes "Oh I was so sad to hear that they had removed you from working field assignments, I guess when you aren't promotion material you get demoted." Sinclair smirked and turned her nose up like she was smelling something terrible and sauntered away.

Natasha closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair and took a deep breath and then muttered: "Hiding under my desk for the next two weeks is sounding better and better."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I completely changed how I was writing this story as I got complete writer's block and felt I was leaving too much information out.